𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 12

Tae never felt so happy. jungkook slept at his place last night, cuddling and tae felt so protected in jungkook's arms.

Tae wanted to feel jungkook's arm around him forever.

But again, he forgot about the love potion.

Right now it's physics class but all he could think about is the person beside him right now.

Tae looked beside him and saw jungkook doddling something on his notebook. He scooted a little bit and looked at what he is up to.

"what are you doing?" tae whispered, jungkook smiled and showed him the drawing.

Its a drawing of tae. Tae smiled as he shoved the notebook away, feeling flustered.

"yah! Listen to the lesson!" tae whispered shouted, a blush on his face.

"I can't if all I think about is you" jungkook cheekily smiled, tae rolled his eyes and playfully slapped jungkook's thigh.

"you're so cheeky you-"

"Kim taehyung and jeon jungkook! Do you have anything to share to the class?" the professor crossed his arms, tae and jungkook shook their head.

The professor raised his eyebrow while tae and jungkook are holding in their laughs.

"one more warning and detention" jungkook and tae nodded as the professor got back into the lesson while jungkook and tae are giggling/flirting quietly.

...

"is it me or they are just weirdly so close to each other?" yoongi asked as everyone shrugged.

The group are heading to the cafeteria while jungkook and tae are ahead of them, close to each other. All smiling and giggling, probably flirting.

"maybe because they are dating? Who knows" hobi said.

"I don't care they're so cute together!" jimin squeeled, fanboying.

"guys you forgot, its the cause of the love potion" namjoon said.

"you never know, maybe the potion is fake or something" jin said while the group is realizing it A little bit.

"let's just let it be for now, they are really happy right now" jimin said, feeling happy for his bestfriend.

Then they saw jungkook pulled tae's head to rub their noses together. The group cooed and jimin is jealous right now.

"yoongi, hobi! Do that to me as well!" jimin said, tugging onto yoongi and hobi's sleeve.

"no" yoongi said

"R-right now?" jhope said.

Jimin pouted, his boyfriends are really so sweet.

"this taste good, give me some more" jungkook chuckled and fed tae bibimbap.

While taekook are being lovey dovey, their friends looked at them suspiciously. They had enough of their lovey dovey.

"come on say-"

"all right all right who asked the other first?" the two turned to them, tae with puff cheeks cause food still in his mouth.

"what?"

"you heard him, who asked first?" the group crossed their arms suspiciously. Jungkook doesn't know what's going on while tae is nervous.

"W-what do you mean?"

"come on don't act like you don't know" jimin squinted his eyebrows.

"we're not dating!" tae said the truth.