𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 10

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄 2 𝖽𝖺𝗒 2
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"hey tae wake up" jungkook shook tae softly as tae started to open his eyes slowly.

Jungkook cooed at tae's morning look, tae's messy hair makes it cuter with a small pout on tae's face.

"get up, we need to get to school" jungkook said softly and tae nodded cutely.

'I slept at his place again' tae looked at jungkook with a questioned look.

"did I slept while watching a movie?" tae asked as jungkook nodded.

"yeah, you're pretty adorable. You rested your head on my shoulder as you held onto my arm with a pout on your face" jungkook chuckled as he remembered how tae looked last night.

Tae blushed as he rolled his eyes. Then he suddenly remembered last night that made his heart beat faster.

Flashback Last night~

'did you do something to me last night ?' the girl asked suspiciously

'no why? Were you expecting that I did something last night?' the guy smirked as he held onto her waist

The girl smirked and trailed her hands around the guy's neck.

'maybe'  she said seductively.

Tae and jungkook ate popcorn as they watched the scene. A Blanket wrapped around both of them as they watched the scene.

Then tae suddenly remembered about what happened the time they got drunk.

"hey kook? Did you do something to me when we got drunk?" tae asked nervously as jungkook looked at him confused.

"when we played games and get drunk" jungkook made a 'oh that day look'  and nodded.

"yeah I remembered, but I didn't do anything tho"

"then why is there a red mark on my neck? And my back also hurts" jungkook chuckled.

"we were playing a game and you're already drunk and whoever loses gets pinched anywhere so you lost and I pinched you on the next too hard, I think" jungkook explained.

"then why did my back hurt?"

"you acted like a horse and you even asked me to ride behind you, I even have a video. Let me see" tae widened his eyes and got embarrassed and his under the blanket.

"aww is taetae shy?" jungkook teased.

Tae got out of the blanket and gave him a pout, which made jungkook coo at him.

"why do you ask? Were you expecting something dirty?" jungkook lowly on tae's ear as tae shivered.

Tae turned to look at him and now their faces are close, their lips almost crashing.

"n-no! W-why would i-" before tae could finish, jungkook pulled tae into a kiss.

Tae immediately kissed back, feeling the other's soft lips against his. Jungkook grabbed tae on the waist as he pulled him closer do the kiss will deepen.

This was their second kiss.

Before the kiss could get more heated they pulled away, out of breath, and tae is already blushing. Jungkook just smiled at him and pecked his forehead.