𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 1

"omg it's Kim taehyung!"

"aaahhhhh oppa! Please date me!"

"I love you Kim taehyung!"

The girls cheered and maybe some guys too cheered for the one and only Kim taehyung. The most popular boy in bangtan highschool.

Kim taehyung, the smartest, talented, and most especially handsome in the whole school. Every boy and girl would like to get in his pants and date him.

Kim taehyung has his friends, RM, jin, suga, jhope, and his bestfriend for a long time park jimin. Students also drooled over them, however all of them are gay.

Not to mention Kim taehyung has a crush named, Park seojoon, but sadly that boy is straight but tae didn't give up and chased after him.

"girls girls please don't push" tae said as he backed away from the girls.

"oppa will you sign my shirt?" the girl asked tae chuckled.

"first one to get in class gets a kiss from me" tae said and the girls immediately ranned to their class as tae laughed in success.

"do you mean it?" jimin teased as tae rolled his eyes and grabbed something from his locker.

"you know chim sometimes you have to think how to escape" tae said as he closed his locker, jimin leaned on the lockers.

"seriously you're being mean" jimin raised his eyebrow and tae chuckled as he pats jimin's shoulder.

You see jimin is the kind mochi he is tae understands that.

"jimin jimin like I said I'm gay" tae said as he walked away as jimin catched up.

"I am too! But can you at least refuse them nicely"

"look jimin I'm the bad boy and- ACK!" tae bumped into someone making the both of them fall on their ground, tae's  things got scattered.

"tae you okay?" jimin helped tae as tae groaned cause his ass hurts cause he landed on his butt.

"what do you think?" tae said annoyed as he grabs his things and stood up.

"hey watch where you're going wil ya?!" tae exclaimed as the hooded boy bowed.

"I-I'm S-sorry I-it's my F-fault" the boy looked down as he said that but tae can clearly see what he looked like.

A brown haired boy with glasses, making him look like a nerd, wearing baggy clothes, but he's a little taller than tae.

Tae thought he looked cute a little bit but not his type. Tae liked buffed ones, when they get mad it aroused tae, and when he's big down there...but he also liked the two sided one who is only sweet to him and being possessive in the outside.

The boy then left then gossips started from the hallway.

"who is that nerd?" tae said in disgust as jimin shrugged.

"don't know but I've heard he's the nerdy shy boy who's always alone, his names starts with a j I think" jimin said as he tried to remember the boys name.

"figures but who ever he is I don't care as long I'm far away from nerds I'm okay" tae said as he started walking, jimin following.

"you're being mean again" jimin said as tae sighed and stopped walking, now facing jimin.

"chim I know I'm being mean but I'm just a bad boy I am but you, you are a good boy so that's why you do your good boy thing while I do my bad boy thing, okay?" tae smiled as he patted jimin's back.