𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 23

Jungkook was having a nice dream until he heard his phone rang, which disturbed jungkook's nice sleep. He groaned as He grabbed his phone and checked the caller and was expecting tae but it was his best friend.

He Sat straight up and immediately answered. It's been so long they haven't talked recently because of what's happening right now.

(Jungkook-bold, seojoon-italic)

Hey kook! It's been so long! Mannn I thought you ditched me

No way Hyung, why would I do that to my best friend?

*laughs* soooo wanna catch up? How about meeting at our hangout cafe?

Jungkook thought about it, they do need some catching up to do. He also remember remembered that he needs to pass the project.

He checked the time and its still early, too early actually, he'll just meet up with tae at school.

Sure! I'll meet you there

Sounds great! See you there kook

*call ended

He stood up, feeling excited. He missed his best friend, and without him he wouldn't be hanging out with tae until now.

____

Jungkook arrived at their hangout cafe. He then saw seojoon waving at him. He smiled and went to him. They hugged because ya know they miss each other.

"ahhhhh I miss my best friend" seojoon den slapped jungkook's back, he hissed.

"is that how you missed me?" they laughed and sat down.

"I see you looking good today" seojoon looked at jungkook up and down because of how the way he dressed up.

"it's just me showing I have better style than you" they chuckled.

The waiter arrived at their table. They ordered just a latte and coffee since they'll be only catching up with each other.

"I can see that you have to courage to wear you're comfortable with" seojoon felt relieved cause Jungkook finally have the guts to wear something comfy for him.

"he did give me the courage" he smiled while thinking about tae.

"and about taehyung, did you tell him that you're going out? I know you always go to school together" Jungkook widened his eyes, seojoon can tell that he forgot.

"thanks for the reminder hyung" Jungkook immediately typed something as an excuse.

"I know you are sometimes forgetful" seojoon peeked and saw what Jungkook named tae.

"why is the nickname so plain, how bout changing it to babe, or cupcake, or baby, or baby bear, or-"

"if he becomes mine I might change it" Jungkook said with confidence.

"I see...my buddy Jungkook is feeling confident that tae will become his..im proud of you bud" seojoon cried dramatically, Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jungkook then sighed in relief that tae replied and is okay with it.

"oh yeah...hyung? Did I left you out?" Jungkook pouted, even though he's been hanging out with tae for a few days, he's still worried that he made seojoon feel left out.

"what? Of course not kook, it's finally time to make more friends yeah?" seojoon smiled, showing that he's really okay.

"I'm just worried cause you haven't been texting me about the updates or calling me...."