𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 15

Jungkook's POV again :))
________

Its the next day, jungkook slept very well. His dreams is full of him tae being together, all lovey dovey.

He woke up early because of the sound of his phone ringing. Of course its from his curious bestfriend seojoon.

(seojoon - italic, jungkook - bold)

Yeoboseyeo-

So so??? How Did it go?? Anything good happened?

Ouch my ear and no nothing good happened

Oh? And why is that?

He just doesn't like me, he's disgusted by me

You're doing it all wrong, try being more clingy and lovable. Try giving him gifts or stuff, The time will come that he'll like you

But-

Oh, talk to you later kook, I have another call.

Hyung-

*beep*

Jungkook sighed and thought about what seojoon said earlier. He's not that good being all cute and lovable.

'being cute and lovable?? How am I supposed to do that??' he thought.

He looked at his messages and saw tae's, he thought maybe greeting him will be of a better start.

Taetae💕

Good morning taetae!
How was your sleep?
I already miss seeing you taetae!

Of course he was left on seen but he doesn't care, as long as he seen it its fine. And then he realised he needs to be at tae's front door.

He scrambled as he gets ready, being all cute and lovable just like seojoon said.

After doing his routine quickly he went out and ranned to tae's place. He's out of breath but he quickly fixed himself and put a smile on his face.

Tae jumped at the sudden surprise.

Jungkook doesn't like what he's wearing, he looks like a bottom. He never wants to be a bottom.

"hi my loves! How was sleep?" jungkook asked to lighten the mood but tae just ignored him.

Jungkook can feel that his presence is not needed but he's pushing it, he really wants to be closer to tae. So he's trying his best to act not hurt.

"how did you get my number anyway?" tae asked

"jimin hyung gave it to me yesterday!" jungkook said, smiling. Tae looks like he's ready to kill jimin.

'oh I will pray for your soul jimin hyung'

Tae just rolled his eyes and started running away from. Jungkook widened his eyes and ran Ed after him, calling him.

___

They arrived, tired a bit from running, and the teacher doesn't look very happy

"Mr Kim, Mr jeon any excuse?" jungkook looked at tae, he's got think of a better excuse.