𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 14

Still jungkook's POV :)
_________

Jungkook couldn't sleep last night, he's thinking what will happen If the plan succeeds. He really wants tae to like him.

The plan sounds stupid but he can't help but agree to seojoon. After hearing what tae said when he bumped into him, he felt heartbroken hearing that.

He yawned while trying to keep his eyes open. Someone then pulled him to a room making him surprised.

"what the fuck are-"

"woah woah woah easy there" jungkook sighed in relief if its just seojoon.

"you scared me"

"you looked tired so I tried to wake you up" jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I'm tired so just spill something you have to say" jungkook said in a tired voice.

"alright then, the plan starts now" seojoon smirked because his plan worked.

"just as I planned, he's planning to splash the bottle on me" jungkook looked at him confused.

"how'd you know?" jungkook asked curiously.

"I kinda asked my friend to snoop and listen to what their saying" seojoon grinned.

"okay...? Continue"

"here's the plan, I ran out the cafeteria, YOU acted like what the fuck is going on. I go to your spot and when the potion is about to hit me I'll pull you so you'll get splashed instead of me, isn't it a great idea" seojoon said happily, happy of his plan.

"what if the plan is a fail?" jungkook raised his eyebrow.

"then there's always a plan B!" jungkook sighed he has no other choice but to support his best friends plan.

He knows its the stupid way to get your crush to like you but he can't think of another way.

Confession one on one? It's a no no for him.

"fine I'll follow your plan" seojoon cheered happily.

"that's my boy, when I say 'leave me alone!' that's a cue and afterwards If the plan did work, you'll act all lovey dovey for 2 weeks" seojoon explained.

"wait why 2 weeks?" jungkook asked, cause seojoon didn't told him it'll be only for 2 weeks.

"oh I forgot to tell you, I wrote the instructions at the bottom of the bottle so it'll only last 2 weeks" jungkook nodded in understandment.

Seojoon looked at the time and it's almost time for class so they have to do this quick.

"let's be on our positions, don't forget the que okay?" jungkook's nodded.

Seojoon smiled and patted jungkook's back and left leaving jungkook alone. Jungkook sighed

'what did I get myself into?'

-

'what's taking him so long'  jungkook thought and he's getting impatient.

Jungkook sighed, when he was about to abort the plan he heard a shout.

"Leave me alone!" seojoon shouted, jungkook sighed in relief and continued the plan.

"catch!" they heard what tae said and just in time seojoon pulled jungkook and it splashed on him just as his plan.

Before seojoon would go away he whispered good luck to jungkook and walked away.

"love me seo...joonie?" jungkook frowned internally when he heard tae said dissapointedly.