𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 2

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄 1 𝖽𝖺𝗒 1
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

The next day~

"it won't work" RM said as he inspected the bottle.

Tae rolled his eyes and grabbed the bottle. Yesterday tae found the bottle and he hasn't slept well last night cause he kept thinking of the bottle he found, so he asked RM about it.

"do you actually believe that thing will work?" suga scoffed.

"it says love potion hyung P.O.T.I.O.N, you know those witches making those stuff" tae explained.

"they don't even exist!" suga and tae glared at each other as jimin rolled his eyes.

"okay okay stop fighting" jimin said and grabbed the love potion from tae's hand.

"hey!"

"I don't know but this feels real tho" jimin said as he read what the bottles said.

"see? Jimin agrees" tae said as he slung his arm around jimin.

"I don't care if its real or not let's just get this over with" jin said as he ate his burger.

"do you know how it works tho?" jhope asked and he has a point then they all looked at RM.

"why looking at me?" RM pointed to himself.

"wait I found something" jimin said as tae looked. Jimin found a hidden paper at the bottom of the bottle.

"how come we didnt see this?" tae asked as jimin shrugged and read what it says on the paper.

Love potion
How it works:
Throw this to the person you like and make sure you are the first person he sees in order for it to work.

"so all I have to do is throw this at him and must see me first?" tae asked jimin shrugged.

"it says on the instructions"

"but the question is, how long it will last?" RM asked as they all nodded cause RM has a point.

"oh wait found it! It says only about 2 weeks" jimin said.

"what?! Why only 2 weeks?!" tae exclaimed.

"hey don't blame me, it says on the bottle" tae groaned as he rested his head on the table.

"whyyyyyy" tae sulked, suga slapped tae's back.

"ouch! That hurt!" tae hissed from the pain as suga rolled his eyes.

"stop sulking and do it now, he's already going away" tae looked where suga pointed to and widened his eyes.

"seojoon!" tae stood up and grabbed the bottle from jimin's hand.

"remember you need to throw it at him and you must be the first person he sees" jimin reminded as tae nodded and ranned after seojoon.