𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 13

It will be jungkook's POV of how the love potion started if some of ya'll get confused
____________

Jungkook's POV (how the love potion started)

"oh look its the nerd" some boys are teasing jungkook, he rolled his eyes and ignored them. He's used to it.

Jungkook is the school's 'nerd' that's what everyone thought but he's quite popular back then.

Before he's quite handsome, smart, charming, etc and girls and some boys swoon over him but he doesn't like it so he decided to act like a nerd.

He doesn't mind tho, it won't catch anybody's attention anyway. But he's glad that his bestfriend seojoon is beside him.

But he thought it'll cause people's attention if he's with him so he decided that they should part ways but still meet secretly to hangout.

And of course he has a crush on the school's popular boy Kim taehyung, i mean who wouldn't fall in love with an ethereal boy like him.

How did he did he know him?

Flashback

"AHHHH KOOK HELP!" seojoon screamed. Jungkook looked confused when he saw his best friend running and screaming.

"wha-"

"RUN TO THE TREE AT THE BACK NOW!"  jungkook is still confused but decided to follow his hyung.

He hid behind the tree, seojoon followed and he's panting from running.

"why are you running anyway?"

"he's following me and it's scary" seojoon is still panting so jungkook gave him water.

"SEOJOONIEEEEE" seojoon frozed as he hid behind jungkook.

Jungkook is literally confused so he took a peek to see who it was and his eyes widened. As the sun touch the boys face...he's so beautiful.

"SEOJOONIEEEEE you can't hide from me future husband" tae giggled as he kept searching.

Jungkook is still lost for his beauty

Its love at first sight.

"kook I'm scaredddd!" seojoon is shaking jungkook back and forth but it didn't bother jungkook.

"w-who's that hyung?"

"Kim taehyung, you heard of him right? The schools Mr popular, why'd you ask? " jungkook looked at seojoon, eyes with determination. Seojoon get that look.

"I fell in love at first sight"

End of flashback

So yeah days after that he would usually watch tae from afar and seojoon always teases him.

Jungkook sighed as he watched his crush talk to girls, he's Mr popular after all.

Jungkook then started daydreaming, what would it be like if your crush is your boyfriend. Many imaginations filled jungkook's head.

He then suddenly bumped into someone, by daydreaming he isn't watching where he's going.

The both of them fell. Jungkook looked to see who it was and it was non other than Kim taehyung.

Jungkook's heart started to beat fast but he acted like a innocent nerd, but in the inside he's squealing cause he bumped into his crush.

"hey watch where you're going wil ya?!" tae exclaimed as jungkook was shocked by his attitude.
But he still bowed.