𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 9

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄 2 𝖽𝖺𝗒 1
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Tae started to open his eyes and yawned. He stretched and felt someone is beside him. He looked and widened his eyes.

Jungkook is sleeping soundly beside him, naked. Then he turned to look at the room and its a mess. They played games and watch movies and eat snacks.

Then he felt a headache then it clicked him, they also drank alcohol last night and didn't remember what happened.

'what day is it today?' he thought and checked his phone beside him.

He widened his eyes when he realised...

"it's fucking Monday?!" he shouted and quickly shut his mouth that he remembered jungkook is sleeping beside him.

He checked the time and sighed in relief, its still 6.

'I still have time to go back home' tae thought and he looked at the adorable sleeping bunny.

'I can't wake him up' tae thought and grabbed a piece of paper and pen from the desk and wrote something on it.

When he's done writing, he stood up and suddenly felt pain in his back, making him walk uncomfortably.

'what did we even do last time?'

He borrowed jungkook's hoodie for now and just give it tomorrow. He placed the paper on the kitchen counter and left.

---

"what the fuck is this??!!!" tae shouted.

He just arrived home and immediately took a bath, he checked himself in the mirror and saw a red mark in his neck.

Then tae got suddenly flustered when dirty thoughts came into his mind.

'did we do that?!' he started to panic, he can't remember what happened.

Tae sighed and he thought he'll just ask jungkook what happened last night.

'ill just wear a scarf or something'

Tae wore a grey turtleneck (a/n: the one he wore in bon voyage season 1) and just black pants and shoes.

He quickly took breakfast and went out but he doesn't see jungkook yet. Tae frowned and his phone rang, it was jungkook.

(tae bold, jungkook italic)

Hyung! Why leave without telling me?

Tae can feel jungkook's pout through the phone so he chuckled.

Didn't you see the note I left?

I saw but...we could've have breakfast together

Its fine, you're sleeping soundly I didn't want to disturb

But still...where are you right now?

I was about to head to school, I was expecting for you to be ready by now

Wait what?! What day is it today?

Uh Monday? Didn't you know?

Oh shit I totally forgot, I'm sorry!

Oh by the way what-

No time for questions! I need to get ready and you should go first!

But-

Goodbye! Muah Muah, hugs and kisses love you!

Jungkook hang up and tae can't help but chuckle at his cuteness. But he can't help but sigh cause he can't walk to school with jungkook today.