Chapter 13

Right after he put down the phone, he texted me his flight timing and his hotel details, asking me to drop by in the middle of the night so that we can talk before meeting the rest of the EXO members the day after.

To: Jimin

Flight SQ600, landing time: 2345 (terminal 3).

Marina Bay Sands Hotel, room 50-1378.

We should be done around 1.30am. Can you drop by?

From: Chanyeol Oppa

It was a good thing that I have managed to get my driver license in SG after my first try. At around 1am, I took my mother's car and drove down to the city. We have agreed to meet in his room.

When I finally reached, the entire corridor at level 50 was heavily guarded by SG and Korean securities together. One of them came up to me with a stern expression.

"Sorry, this level is strictly out-of-bounds, please go back to the lift." He said forcefully.

"I-I am here to see Park Chanyeol." I said in a rush, quickly pulling out my SM trainee ID card.

He squinted at the ID card filled with Hangul letters with a confused expression.

"I am sorry, miss. I am afraid we can't let you..." He said but was cut off by a manly voice.

"She's with me" said Chanyeol Oppa as he came out from the shadow and dragged me along with him.

After we entered his room and made sure that there was no one listening to us. I said "Wow, I can feel EXO presense already."

"You haven't seen it all yet," he winked.

We stood there, just staring at each other in silence. He was still the tall, lanky oppa I knew since I was young. But it was evident that he has gained some weight and put on some muscle mass on his arms and chest. He gave a mischievous smile and walked towards me, one hand reaching out and wrapping around my head while the other wrapped around my waist, pulling me close to him. He rested his chin on the top of my head. We hugged each other tightly, as if afraid that we might be pulled apart again in the next seconds. After what felt like hours of silence, he finally spoke. "I miss you," he whispered into my ear.

"I miss you too." I replied while hiding my face against his chest, too embarrassed to look into his handsome eyes.

"Minnie-ah, look at me," he said as he pulled my chin up with his slender fingers. The moment I knew, he planted a kiss on my forehead, followed by my nose and finally, he pecked me on my lips.

"Our first kiss..." I thought. I have always imagined and hoped for a day like today to happened before we parted ways 2 years ago.

I squeezed my eyes tight shut and opened it quickly to make sure that it wasn't a dream. It felt too surreal to be true.

When I finally opened my eyes, he laughed his usual laugh full of teeth and teased, "Ya, have you seen yourself in the mirror? Your expression was so funny!"

Embarassed, I raised my fist and punched him lightly on the chest, as if punishing him for laughing at me. He pretended to be injured and gave me a pouting face with his huge innocent eyes. I punched him more as he began backing away and laughing.

Oh, I must have missed that laughter because at that instant, I was happy. I was happier than I ever had been. Even happier than the time when I got casted into SM. "Is this love?" I asked myself quietly as I joined him on the sofa.

We spent the night talking clarifying our misunderstandings and talking about our lives for the past 2 years. It was almost 6am I stiffled a yawn.

"Oh my god, Oppa. It's 6am and you have not slept! You should sleep now. I will see you tonight at your concert."

He reached out and grabbed my hands as I stood up, he said "Stay with me. Minnie-ah"

"But what if your manager comes in to wake you up? You will be killed!"

"It's okay, I already told him that you are coming." He said quietly, as though hoping that I would not hear that.

"What?! What else did you tell him for him to know that I will be staying over?!"

"Just... just the fact that I like you?"

"Oh god. Does the rest of your members know too?"

"Not all. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun..."

"Oh. My. God... How am I going to face them tomorrow?"

"I will face them with you!" He said with his goofy smile.

I was too sleepy to continue arguing with him. Eventually I decided to stay because I was too tired to drive safely. We fell asleep on each other side, holding hands.

"Nobody can break us apart again." That was the last thing I heard before dozing off in his embrace.