Chapter 15

While on the way home, I decided to drop by one of the malls in town to buy some presents and food for Chanyeol and the rest of the members. I bought a extra large sized Rilakkuma and a bouquet of roses for Chanyeol and several dimsum and dessert for the others. It was almost 3pm when I finally got ready, dressing my best for EXO first concert in Singapore.

"Oh, oppa. How do I get into the backstage?" I said as I called EXO manager when I arrived at the Kallang Indoor Stadium.

"Where are you? I will come out and pass you the backstage pass. They are having their final rehearsal right now."

"I am at carpark D. I bought some food for EXO members and the staff."

"Okay, wait for me." He said before putting down the phone.

I got out of car, feeling the sunny heat against my skin as I started breaking out in sweat. "I really miss the winter wind." I sighed.

Before I could get back into the car to enjoy some cold air-conditioning, I spotted EXO manager oppa coming in my direction.

"Oh oppa! Over here!" I shouted and waved at him.

"Wow, what's with the huge bear?" He said.

"It's for Chanyeol oppa. I want to give him a surprise." I said, smiling shyly.

"You might want to keep it in the car and give him after the concert. I don't think there's any space left in the dressing room."

"Oh man, I wanted to watch the concert with it."  I giggled as I stuffed the giant toy back into the car.

"Let me help you with the food." He offered.

"Thank you, oppa."

As we walked towards the back entrance of the stadium, we could see long lines of EXO fans queuing outside thd stadium 4 hours before the concert was supposed to begin. There were also special events held by the organiser to entertain the fans before the actual concert. Loud techno music could be heard from afar.

"EXO is really popular here in Singapore, huh?" I commented as we walked.

"EXO is really popular everywhere. This is not the most crowded I have seen.

"The fans looked really young. Are they mostly from middle school?"

"Yes, they are." He said as he held open the back entrance for me.

"Wow." I said as I stood facing the back of the grand stage.

"Magnificent huh?" He said, pointing to the design of the entire stage. "Wait till you see the front of it."

"Let's find the boys," he continued as he extended his arms to lead me to the dressing room. "Are you ready for the backstage chaos?"

I nodded. When the door opened, I felt as though I am about to enter the morning fish market instead of a dressing room holding the same 11 boys. A few of them were at the dressing table getting their make up done. Some of them were in front of the full length mirror practicing their steps. The others were either sitting around using their phone or shouting across the room. There were staffs everywhere busy touching up the hair and make up of those who were not at the dressing table.

"Noona!" Sehun was the first person to spot me entering the chaotic room. He ran forward to give me a big teddy bear hug. Sehun has grown a lot since the first time I met him. His late puberty growth had made him a proud young man standing at 180cm tall.

"Sehun-ah," I said as I patted his back.

After I went around greeting all the members and the staffs alike, I announced to the entire room, "I have bought some Chinese food for you all. Please eat more!"

"Oh, thank you Jimin-ah," resounded through the room.

From the corner of my eyes, I quickly spotted Junmyeon Oppa looking at me with a peaceful smile and a calm expression. Any strangers would have thought that he had gotten over me but I could still see some tinge of pain in his eyes. "I need to apologise to him, I had to." I thought to myself while smiling at everyone else.

Before I could make my way to Junmyeon Oppa, Chanyeol appeared in front of me out of nowhere. "Minnie-ah," he said as he greeted me with his trademark big smile.

"Oppa, are you nervous?"

"Not when you are here with me."

"Oh oppa, what's with you and your cheesy remarks these days?" I said as I cringed.

"Haven't you know me well enough?" He said as he pulled me in for a hug. A hug. In front of everyone else.

"Ya, you two. If you want to PDA, please go somewhere more private!" Kyungsoo scolded us.

"I love you, Minnie-ah," he said, ignoring Kyungsoo who was making the gagging sound beside us.

I turned bright red and couldn't maintain any eye contact with him any longer.

"What should I do with you, oppa."

"Just accept my love."

I. I could only smile.

Clap clap. "Kids, listen up. We will have one last microphone check before the performance. Now let's get ready." Manager oppa said.

"I will see you later." Chanyeol said as he planted a kiss on my forehead and left.