Chapter 21

"Minnie-ah." Chanyeol oppa began to say in the car when we reached his dormitory. "I hope you will stop interacting with our Sehun."

"Oppa, why did you say that?"

"Just do it for me. Okay?"

"But oppa, you have to give me an explanation why I have to stop talking to someone because you want me to."

"Just, trust me."

"Oppa, that's not fair. Sehun is my closest dongsaeng in Korea."

He sighed, "Sehun has a crush for you. Since he entered SM, he has always been looking up to you. This relationship is not healthy for EXO, especially after what happened to Kris hyung."

Kris had officially left EXO after an episode of legal lawsuit shortly after debutting for 2 and a half years. It had caused an uproar amongst the public, EXO-L fans and caused a lot of unhappiness amongst the members.

"Oppa, are you kidding with me? Sehun can't have a crush on me. We are just very good friends!"

"You just never felt it because you treated him as though he is your younger brother. You don't understand what your charm can do to us."

"Oppa, if you really want me to. I can tell him that we are just friends, that I will always see him as my little brother."

"No, you can't do that to him... Just stay away from him."

"Oppa..."

"Please."

"Okay." I replied, turning away from him since my pleading did not work. I tried to put myself in his shoes, to understand why it is important for me to stay away from Sehun. I still find it really unfair to me, no matter what. But, if that makes him happy, I had to try.

"Promise me," said Chanyeol Oppa.

"I promise."

He reached out his right hand to hold my hand and his left hand to turn my head towards him. He leaned forward to kiss on and whisper, "thank you."

"Oppa, you should go. Go back and rest."

He nodded. "See you tomorrow, love."