Chapter 18

Chanyeol oppa and I frequently exchange text messages through KakaoTalk and video calls during his free time when he got back safely in Korea. He had even introduced me to his new colleagues that he made on the new variery show called 'Roommate' through the video calls. He seemed to enjoy filming 'Roommate' much more than other variety shows because he couldn't stop commenting about how much he liked it there and how much he had learned from the seniors in the show.

When Chanyeol oppa left Singapore, I decided to apply for an exchange programme to Korea University so that I could spend more time in Korea with Chanyeol and my second family in SM. It got approved a week later and I got all my flights and accommodation settled within a day. I flew straight to Korea the following week after without telling anyone about it besides my family and the company. I told my company that I would be back for another round of full-time training during my exchange period.

The day I landed, I had decided to do a surprise visit at Chanyeol's scheduled place. He was filming for the last episode of 'Roommate' as he had to leave due to conflicts in schedule. I decided to drop by the house in Samcheongdong after dropping off my bags at my new house and driving over with a borrowed company's car. I couldn't enter the house because they were having their filming so I went to a nearby cafe and bought some drinks and snacks for Chanyeol and his family. When I returned, one of the PD unnie told me that they were taking a break and that I should use this chance to surprise Chanyeol. She was really nice and suggested that we do a unreleased hidden camera which I agreed immediately. We contacted the stars in the house and told them that I was going in and got them to distract Chanyeol oppa in the meantime. While they were busy preparing food in the kitchen, I managed to sneak in to Chanyeol oppa's room on the second level. When they decided that it was safe for Chanyeol to leave the kitchen, they managed to get Chanyeol to return to his room to rest.

"SURPRISE!" I screamed when Chanyeol oppa opened the door of his room. I had a camera in hand which immediately captured his shocked expression.

"Oh! Minnie-ah! How did you get in here?" He asked when he finally recovered from the shock.

"I managed to talk to the PD unnie and she said I could come in to surprise you."

"What are you doing here? I thought you had school."

"Well that's not entirely false. I do have school but my school is KU now. I got my exchange a week ago!"

"You mean you will be staying here for a semester? That's awesome!!!"

"Yes, I know right! I managed to get a special approval so I will be staying here for a year instead!"

"Ah, Minnie-ah I am so happy right now." He said elatedly as he gave me a big fat kiss and a giant hug. "I missed you so so much."

"Me too. You won't believe how lonely I was when you guys left."

"Let's introduce you to my new and soon to be old family." He said with a mix of happiness and sadness in his tone.

When we left his room, almost everyone present had gathered on the second level. Seo Kangjoon, Son Gayeon, Park Minwoo, Nana, Lee Dongwook and Jo Seho were all present.

"Hello, my name is Kyung Jimin. Nice to meet you and thank you for taking care of Chanyeol oppa." I greeted them happily with a 90 degree bow to show my sincerity.

"Hello Jimin-ssi, you looked a lot prettier in real life!" Said Seho. "Please, feel free to call us oppa and unnie. I think Kangjun here is the same age as you right? 1993 born."

"Yes, we can be friends!" I replied.

"Please take care of me," said Kangjoon as we exchanged handshake.

"We would very much like you to stay for a meal but we need to continue filming right now. Is it okay for you to come over and play tonight when the filming is done?" Said Dongwook oppa.

"Sure! I have a lot of things to settle as well because I just landed this morning."

"I will send you out," offered Chanyeol oppa.