Chapter 1: Today

"Netizen spotted EXO Chanyeol and Baekhyun with SNSD Taeyeon on a yatch vacation in Singapore," screamed the headline of an online celebrity gossip article on allkpop.com.

I happened to chance upon this article while scrolling through my Facebook during one of my usual boring Monday seminar in College.

"What?!?! They couldn't have seen us right? We were in the middle of a freaking ocean on a freaking yatch. How could anyone have spotted us?" I thought as I quickly scanned through the remaining article.

"EXO Chanyeol, Baekhyun and SNSD Taeyeon were spotted on holiday in Singapore with a mysterious Singaporean friend on January 17, 2015. It seems that SM Entertainment has finally gave in to the vacation request of various EXO members after clinching their second daesung award in the Golden Disk Award held in Beijing this year..."

"...fans were relieved by the appearance of Baekhyun and Taeyeon together after the social media episode of unfollowing each other on Instagram and rumours of their break up took place..."

"...it was reported that the mysterious foreign friend of the trio and Chanyeol appeared to be 'very close' and were seen to be frequently exchanging skinship and holding hands on the yatch..."

"OH. MY. GOD," I screamed as I jerked out of my seat and ran out of the class, ignoring all the stares I was receiving with my sudden outburst.