Chapter 17

The organiser for EXO Singapore concert rented out the Zouk Nightclub for the members and staffs to have a closed door after-concert party. There were free flow of beer and other alcohol.

"Cheers to EXO successful Singapore concert and many more to come! EXO let's love! (사랑하자)," screamed Junmyeon oppa with his beer glass up high.

"CHEEEEERRRRSSS!"

Chanyeol oppa was right by my side, with his right arm over my shoulder and his left arm holding up his glass of beer. He looked at me and we kissed when everyone else were busy cheering and drinking off the free flow alcohol. "I am going to miss his soft lips on mine when he goes back to Korea," I thought as I looked at him.

We partied all night and this time, Chanyeol oppa never left my side for a single moment. We danced and we had so much fun. By around 2am, there were so many drunk staffs lying around the room and the smell of puke began to  stink up the entire dance floor. EXO Manager oppa suddenly appeared beside us and shouted into Chanyeol's big elfy ears over the loud music, "it's time to go. Or else you might miss your flights tomorrow."

"Okay, I will find the rest of my members and meet you outside in 15 minutes." He shouted back.

With one hand laced together with mine, he took out his phone and began calling the other members one by one, telling them to gather outside the club immediately. However, we couldn't contact Jongin, Sehun and Chen so we had to walk around to look for them. We found Chen hugging one of the female staff, I wasn't sure if it was a local or Korean staff, at the left corner of the dance floor. They were dancing with their bodies stuck together. Chanyeol quickly pulled them apart and dragged the drunk idol outside as I continued to look for the others. I found Sehun sitting by the bar gulping down his shot of hard liquor. "Did I just hear him sniffling or am I dreaming?" I thought as I approached me.

"Sehunie, it's time to go," I said as I tapped his left shoulder. I was shocked when I saw his face. He was crying. "Sehunie, are you okay?"

"Nooooonaaaaaa uhhhhhh," he sobbed as he turned around to hug me. "Noona, my heart is in pain."

"Why? Who hurt you? Tell me. Noona will hunt him down!" I demanded.

"Me and Jongin... We... We fell in love with the same girl. A-and we both just found out today. Uhhhhhhh," he said between sobbing.

"How?"

"We just had a talk over a drink..."

"Oh no, are you okay? You can talk to me. I will listen to you."

He shook his head and continued crying. I patted his back and waited for him to stop heaving.

"Let's get you back to the hotel first alright?" I said softly.

"Yes, noona." He nodded and stood up, waiting for me to guide him out of the noisy club.

When we reached the entrance, we found Chanyeol and Jongin waiting outside with the rest of the members. Jongin was looking at his feet the entire time on the bus back to the hotel.

Chanyeol oppa, who was sitted next to me, seemed to have fallen asleep the moment the bus started towards the hotel. I poked him in the arm and he opened his eyes slightly.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I think Sehun and Jongin got into a fight over a girl."

"Really?!" Okay, now I have caught his attention entirely.

"Yes, that was what Sehun told me. Did Jongin mention anything?"

He shook his head and peeked out of his seats to look for both of them.

"I think they are both asleep already. I will ask them tomorrow."

"Okay, let me know. I am worried."

"Me too. But leave it to me. I will take care of it."

"Oppa, you are the best."

"I know, baby," he said as he reached out to mess and caress my hair.

Soon, we were already reaching the back entrance of the hotel. There were still fans waiting in front of the hotel at this hour so the bus had no choice but to turn towards the back entrance. There were laundry cart lying around the back entrance and a trash dumping area next to it. This is the not-so-glamorous side of being an idol: sneaking in and out of places like rats.

"Stay with me tonight, Minnie-ah. It's too late for you to drive back. It's not safe," said Chanyeol oppa.

"Yes, oppa. I will stay with you and go back after I send u to the airport in the afternoon."

We slept for about 6 hours after reaching back at the hotel and washing up. The next morning, everybody woke up around 10am and gathered in the manager's room by 11am for breakfast.

"Please go back and pack up once you are done with your meal. We will leave for the airport ag 12pm."

"Okay," echoed the members.

When we got back to Chanyeol's room after breakfast, he immediately took out a bracelet he bought in Korea and clipped it on my wrist. "This shall be our first couple item," said Chanyeol oppa. "I promise that I will wear it for all the broadcast to prove my love for you while we are apart."

"Thank you, oppa. For your promise and your love. I love you." I said as he pulled me in for a big hug.

"I can't wait for our next meeting be it in Korea or in Singapore."

"Me too, oppa."

I could only follow them to the airport and send them off from the bus because there were so many fans camping at the airport and I couldn't risk it and get my identity exposed. I tried holding back my tears but it did not work out well. I cried as I waved and hugged goodbye to each of the members. They were my best friends in Korea and they felt like a home to me. To part ways with them and meet again, only to part ways again really made my heart breaks. I know this goodbye is only temporary but I couldn't help but felt at lost as I watched them disappearing one by one into the crowd. The last thing I remember seeing was Chanyeol oppa's bright red head sticking out amongst the crowd because of his height.

"Miss, where should I drop you next?" Said the bus driver, bursting my momentary bubble.

"Just the hotel would do. I left my car there." I said as I moved to the back of the bus where Chanyeol and I sat previously. The smell of his cologne still lingered in the air. I am going to miss him so much.