Chapter 5: I will be back, I promised.

"You are leaving? Where are you going? How can you leave me in this hell hole alone? We promised to endure this together and to debut together!" Jung whined right after learning about my upcoming hiatus.

"I know... I don't want this either... I mean, I belong here... right?" I said, while doubting myself and my talent.

"I will talk to your father. Bring me to your dad so that I can convince him to let you stay." She said.

"But there is no use. He won't listen to me, let alone a 11 years old friend of mine. I love you, Jung. Please keep in contact with me and remember me when you become famous. Promise me." I pleaded.

"Of course I will remember you. You are my only other friend here." She replied, her glaze turning dark and cold.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Junmyeon oppa

Oppa, are you free now? Can I talk to you?

From: Jimin

I sighed as I sat on the bench at the rooftop of SM building, soaking in the cold windy breeze of my last autumn day in Seoul. My future that was once bright and clear became bleak.

To: Jimin Sunbae

Sure thing. See you on the rooftop in 5 minutes. :-)

From: Junmyeon

We talked for the entire night under the stars with a cup of hot chocolate each, which he bought on the way up to see me. I confided about my disappointment, my dismay and my frustration. He listened and he gave me relevant advices.

"Thank you for being around for me, oppa," I said. "It's just too bad that we can't spend more time together. I will definitely miss you."

"Me too," he promised as he leaned in and kissed me on my forehead. My face immediately turned red as I blushed at his sudden closeness.

I mean seriously, I had barely known him for a week, who at the age of 12 would not get flustered under the same situation?