Chapter 20

"Wait. So the two of you. The two of you are together?" Questioned Siwon oppa.

Both Chanyeol oppa and I nodded.

"Wow. Wow. Finally." He said as he threw his hands up to surrender.

"What do you mean by "finally"?" I asked.

"Anyone who know the both of you can tell that you are both in love with each other since you both were still kids," he replied plainly as if it was not surprising that we got together.

"You mean you could tell? I did not even know that I like her," said Chanyeol oppa. "At least not until she got together with Junmyeon hyung."

"Love is indeed blind," Ryeowook oppa commented. "Aish, I wish I have love right now." He said as he stared blankly at his pint of beer.

All of the Super Junior seniors had constantly been in and out of love for the past 10 years after that debut. It was too hard to keep up with their relationship updates.

We chatted and caught up with each others' lives over the glasses of beer and soju at a small tentage restaurant near the Han River. We used to come here quite frequently after trainings before most of them either debut or left the company to pursue other dreams. It was one of the activities that I had missed when I left Korea. We spent most of our time here training our alcohol tolerance and just simply getting too drunk to remember what happened after.

We left the Han River at around 2am that night but we were all too drunk to drive home. We had to get Sehun, who was surprisingly still awake at that time, to send all of us home. After dropping off Siwon, Ryeowook, Chanyeol, Jongin and Kyungsoo at their house, Sehun took a detour to my apartment.

Sehun, as usual, was one of the most caring member in EXO, despite being the youngest in the group. He wouldn't let me go up to my apartment alone so he accompanied me all the way into my house.

"Do you need a drink before you go?" I asked.

"Noona, it's okay. I can take care of myself. I will make tea. Just go and wash up."

"If you say so." I said and left for my room as he busied himself in the kitchen.

The cold water felt so good against my skin after being in the heated tentage for so long. Even though it was almost autumn in Korea, the summer heat had refused to leave us alone.

When I came out, I found Sehun lying on the sofa. He was fast asleep. I didn't want to wake him up because he was sleeping so soundlessly. I took out one of the spare blankets and spread it over him and went to bed.

I took out my phone to drop Chanyeol oppa a text before dozing off.

To: Chanyeol Oppa

Sehun will be crashing at my house tonight. He fell asleep when I went to shower. Please help him tell the manager oppa. Good night and sleep tight loves.

From: Jimin

I did not stay awake to wait for his reply and fell asleep immediately after setting my alarm.

When I woke up the next morning, Sehun was still deeply asleep on the couch. I decided to make breakfast to thank him for sending me home last night. I must confess that my cooking skills weren't fantastic. But I can make simple English style breakfast with scrambled eggs, sauted mushroom with bacon and sausage.

I was so engrossed with making breakfast that I did not notice him sitting at the dining table and watching me. When the fruit blender finally quieten down, he said,"good morning, noona."

I jumped around in surprise and said, "oh Sehunie, you are awake already?"

"Yes, I am sorry I fell asleep last night on your sofa."

"It's alright, I already texted Chanyeol and your manager on your behalf. Did you sleep well?"

"No, not really. My neck and back feel sore. Noona, instead of making breakfast, can you help me do a massage instead?"

"Ya, how dare you ask your Noona to give you massage. Just go and use the massage chair in the living room!"

"Yes, Noona! I was just kidding!" He said hurrily and went over to the living room.

Sehun left shortly after finishing his breakfast. When I was done getting ready for another day of trainings, I had to take a cab down to the company since I left my car there last night.

Chanyeol oppa still hadn't replied my message from last night. I assumed that he was either still in bed or was busy with his work so I did not dare to disturb him.

When my training ended, Chanyeol oppa called me.

"Minnie-ah, where are you?"

"Oppa, I am at the company now."

"Wait there, I am coming over to fetch you."

"But oppa, I have my car with me here."

"It's okay, we will take your car then. I am with my manager now."

"Alright. Call me when you are here. I am going to shower."

"Okay."