Chapter 9:

I told him not to follow me. I had wanted to be alone. I did not realise how much it had hurt me, to watch Chanyeol kiss another girl, even if he was drunk. I did not know when my crush for him became so deep.

"I think. I think I love him." I thought to myself as I lay wide awake on my bed thinking about Chanyeol, thinking about us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I must have fell asleep while thinking about Chanyeol that I did not notice the number of messages and voice calls I had that night.

To: Jimin Noona

Noona, where are you? Are you okay? I saw you leaving with Jongin. Did he send you home? Keke :-)

From: Sehun

-

To: Jimin Noona

Noona, sleep well! We will talk tomorrow :-)

From: Jongin

-

To: Jimin

We need to talk. Please call me back when you read this. Please. :-(

From: Chanyeol Oppa

-

To: Jimin

Jimin ah, where did you go last night? I heard you left with Jongin. Are you alright?

From: Junmyeon

-

To: Jimin

How can you leave your friend at the party without saying goodbye? This is it!

From: Kyungsoo

-

I burst out laughing immediately after seeing the last message. Ever since Kyungsoo entered SM last year, he and I became best friends immediately. He may seem like a no nonsense and serious boy on the outside, but he is just as funny as everyone else. I honest thought that he had a thing for Jung but he would never admit anything about it. He will always be hiding behind Junmyeon oppa when Jung walked passed the trainees with her new idol aura surrounding her.

I sighed as I scrolled through all the same messages asking if I was alright. I decided that I will deal with this later as I threw my phone across the bed and got up to get ready for the day.

My head was throbbing from the post party hangover as the hot water caressed my body. I was putting on my make up when my phone rang. It was Chanyeol.

"Hello?" I said.

-Silence-

"Hello?" I said again.

-Silence-

That's it. "If you are not going to answer me, then don't bother calling me. I am hanging up."

"W-wait! I just wanted to hear your voice..."

"My voice?!" That got me confused. "Why do you want to hear my voice? Does it matter to you? Are you crazy?"

"I-I just thought that I should explain myself... Are you angry with me?" He asked cautiously.

"Should I be angry with you? It doesn't matter which girl you want to date or kiss, I don't care, at all."

"But I do. I care." He mumbled quietly. "Minnie ah..." I melted. Minnie was a nickname he gave me. He once told me after our training that he thought this nickname was cute. I did like the way he said my nickname. "It sounded... like home..." I thought.

"Stop calling me that," I said.

"Minnie ah," he repeated. "You don't understand. You-"

"You know what? I really don't understand. I really don't." That was the last thing I said. I did not give him a second chance and I regretted immediately after ending the phone call.