Chapter 14

"Chanyeol-ah! Chanyeol-ah! Wake up!" Said someone outside the room who was constantly banging the door.

My eyes shoot open as I sat up immediately trying to recall where I am and why I am here. I turned to my left and saw my favourite person lying on the bed beside me with his head half hidden in the hotel blanket and his long legs sticking out at the other end.

"My own version of Avatar." I smiled to myself as I watched his resting face and body in the most vulnerable and peaceful state.

I jerked out of my own fantasy when the banging came again.

"Chanyeol-ah! If you don't wake up. We are coming in!" The same person said. Now that I was more awake, the person sounded a lot like Baekhyun Oppa.

"Oppa. Oppa. Wake up! Baekhyun oppa is calling for you." I said while shaking his shoulder.

"Urrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm" He said as he stretched out his limps and fell back into his bed.

I watched as he slowly smiled and opened his eyes, reaching out for my hands.

"Good morning, baby." He said.

The banging at the door suddenly stopped as the door unlocked. Baekhyun stomped in along with Kyungsoo and their manager.

"Jimin-ah!" Baekhyun shouted as he saw me and quickly ran forward to hug me. Kyungsoo followed suit but instead of giving me a welcoming hug, he used two fingers to push my forehead causing my head to fall backwards from the impact, like what he always do when we were younger.

"Ya, can you please leave and give us some time? You won't want me to walk in when you and Taeyeon are sleeping right?" Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun face turned red as he pursed his lips into a thin line. Things have not been going well for him and Taeyeon unnie. The Dispatch paparazzi had recently caught the two of them on their usual after practice dates. The news of their relationship had caused an uproar in the company, amongst the EXO and SNSD fans.

"Ya, I don't mean it in a bad way." Chanyeol quickly added after seeing Baekhyun's reaction.

"Oppa, let me greet you properly after I washed up, okay?" I said to Baekhyun oppa.

"Alright! Hurry the f*** up Chanyeol!" He said and left with the others.

When the door shut, Chanyeol's hands reached forward around my waist as he hugged me from the back. His chin rested on my shoulder as he breathed in.

"I like how my smell stays on you when you spend the night with me." He said.

I blushed, turning bright tomato red after hearing his sexy remarks.

"I really don't want to leave your side again." He continued.

"Oppa, you have a rehearsal to go and a schedule to run. Don't be so clingy!" I said.

"I will see you tonight at the VIP seats right?" He said.

"Yeah, I will be there. Let's wash up and get ready!"