Chapter 16

I decided that since I have got nothing better to do, I should head out and watch their final rehearsal. I took my seat at the VIP section alone, watching earnestly while EXO mark their position on the stage and checking their mike.

Chanyeol oppa spotted me sitting at the audience area and waved happily at me. "We are really happy now, aren't we?" I thought as I waved back with both my hands.

Finally it was time for their performance. Fan streamed into the stadium in slowly and in sequence. The moshpit was almost filled with screaming young girls on both sides. Many sponsors and their young kids also began to fill up the VIP area. Within 15 minutes, the entire stadium was full of EXO fans, boys and girls alike. Many people were holding up their bias fan boards, some looked simple while others looked expensive. The atmosphere was heated up by the continuous chanting of EXO members name. It reminded me a lot of the times I used to spend at the concerts in Korea when I was a full-tims trainee.

The concert started with teasers of the EXO concert specially filmed for the Singaporean fans. They kicked off their concert with their newest and most popular song 'Overdose', which happened to be my phone ringtone as well. Besides performing their title songs and the songs from their album, each of the members also had their solo performance. Beside Chanyeol oppa began his part, he said, "I am really happy to be here today. Singapore, I love you! I'm yours!" His confession brought loud screams from the crowd. I wasn't entirely sure if Chanyeol oppa had spotted me amongst the crowd but I caught him looking in my direction several times during the performance. I had told him that I would pick the same seats

After the concert came to an end, I went back to my car to claim the giant stuffed toy and flowers before heading to the dressing room again. I walked around the backstage with the giant Rilakkuma holding the bouquet infront of me but Chanyeol oppa was nowhere to be seen.

"Have you seen Chanyeol?" I asked while making my third round around the whole of the backstage but everybody said no.

Suddenly, the lighting of the entire stage went off. The chaotic backstage suddenly became silent. No one made a sound. I couldn't see anything as I suffer from night blindness problem so all I could do was remained on the spot, trying not to bump into the equipments or trip over the wires. "It must have been a blackout, don't panic and just wait for it to come back," I told myself.

After what felt like eons later, someone behind me began playing the guitar. I couldn't make out what song he was playing in my state of anxiety. The spotlight came on as I turned around. Right in front of me was Chanyeol oppa sitting on a stool. He was very focused on his guitar, while still wearing his final performance outfit. He began singing 'I'm Yours' by Bruno Mars in his deep low voice.

As he sang, the rest of the EXO members began appearing beside him, each holding a stalk of red rose in their hands. When the song ended, he asked, "Kyung Jimin. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I was in a shock, surprised by his sudden proposal event. I couldn't find my words. I simply nodded. I was over the moon. After 7 years, we were finally getting together. I stayed rooted to the ground as he came towards me, holding a box of necklace in his hands. He slowly took it out and smiled. He place the necklace across my neck. I couldn't do anything but blushed and smiled. At the moment I knew, he's mine and I'm his.

The EXO members cheered as he planted a kiss on my lips.

"Darling, are these for me?" He asked, pointing to the giant Rilakkuma and flowers.

"Y-yes, oppa." I shuttered as I passed the present to him. "It was meant to be a surprised but I think your event surprised me even more."

He laughed. It sounded a lot like my new favourite song. I don't think I will ever get enough of it.

Junmyeon oppa came forward and said, "Jimin-ah, I am really happy for you and Chanyeol. I am really happy that we have cleared all the misunderstandings. I will give you my blessing. Last long with Chanyeol, okay?"

"Yes, oppa. Thank you for forgiving me."

"You will always be my favourite sister."