26

EXO To Hold Their Second Solo Concert In Seoul This March

SM Entertainment has officially announced a second solo world tour concert for their popular boy band, EXO during an exclusive press conference this morning.

This news came after SM Entertainment unveiled a teaser in December 2014 signaling possible comebacks of the boy band that had just wrapped up their first solo concert in Japan.

Fans are looking forward to the possible changes in the group's concept as this will be the first time the group is promoting with only 10 members following the lawsuits and departure of former member, Kris and Luhan.

The upcoming concert - EXO PLANET #2 The EXO'luxion - will kick off on 7 - 8 March and 13 - 15 March at the Seoul Olympic Gymastics Arena in Jamsil.

Sales of the tickets will be held online through the YES24 website on 21 January, 6PM.

-

2 months later...

KAKAOTALK (New Interface)

Jimin / 11.00PM: Oppa, I don't think I can make it for your concert tomorrow. I am down with a bad flu. Oppa, you won't be angry with me right?

PCY / 11.30PM: ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU NEED ME TO SEND YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? WHICH PART OF YOU IS SICK?
PCY / 11.30PM: Of course I am not okay. But you are sick, so you should rest at home instead. Oppa will send u the concert recording!

Jimin / 11.30PM: I went there already. Jihyun oppa brought me there after my trainings ended. I am so sorry. ㅠㅠ

Tomorrow will be the first day of the EXO'luxion concert. Chanyeol oppa had made me promised to attend his concert a few months back when SM decided to hold a new concert for them. I promised him that I will attend with a big bouquet of flowers and deliver all the food that he had been craving for during the concert itself. Due to his schedule and his comeback diet plans, he was unable to take proper meals for quite some time.

However, I had decided to play 'sick' and pretended that I couldn't attend his concert in order to give him a big surprise tomorrow. He did not know that I had been asked to perform during his solo segment and it would be my debut stage as well. I would be playing a song that I had wrote right after his solo rapping segment.

KAKAOTALK

PCY / 11.44PM: Can I see you now?

Jimin / 11.44PM: No, oppa. I am sleeping now. Aren't you still at your rehearsal?

PCY / 11.45PM: Yeah. We will be ending soon. I hope. I am tired. :( and I want to see my girlfriend.

Jimin / 11.45PM: Oppa, your fans should be the most important people on your mind right now. Don't worry about me. I will be okay!

PCY / 11.46PM: Really?

Jimin / 11.47PM: Yep!

PCY / 11.48PM: -Image-

I enlarged the image that he had sent me. It was a screenshot of his instagram post. He posted a photo he took of the empty audience seats at the concert hall. His caption was: 'wish you were here.'

KAKAOTALK

PCY / 11.50PM: Yep! Wish you were here with me, honey.

Jimin / 11.50PM: Awwwwww. I miss you too boyfriend.