[ Imayoshi ] - Work of Art ll

"What are you doing?" Imayoshi, your boyfriend, came behind you, looking over your shoulder. You were sitting at your desk in your room, drawing.

"I'm drawing you! Duh..." You smile at him, covering the picture with your arms. "But, you can't look at it... It isn't done yet." Imayoshi chuckles, lifting you up to slide under you, then placing you back down on his lap.

"I see..." A sly smile appears on his face. "May I draw you then?" He grabs a blank piece of paper, placing it beside your artbook. "Now, just stay still and look beautiful." He gives you a peck on your warm red cheeks before beginning to draw. You giggle at his comment and go back to your drawing, glancing at his drawing from time to time.

[ After awhile ]

"Done!~" You drop your pencil down, picking up your artbook and pressing it against your chest to conceal the drawing from the megane.

"I'm kinda done..." He smirks, leaving the paper exposed on the desk. You hand him your artwork and by his expression, he is quite pleased. "My, my... I never knew you were such an artist (F/N)." He laughs, putting the artbook down to watch your expression of his drawing.

"Um... Shoichi?" You ask him, still staring at the paper. "Why is it just a head?" You turn to him, showing him a really badly drawn head with a neck that leads to nowhere.

"Well... I wanted to draw you bare. But I need a model..." He cooes in your ear, making you turn beet red. "My work isn't finished yet." He pecks your ear, slipping off your sweater. "Now do you need help removing the rest? Or can you do it by yourself?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------