Author's Note

I would like to apologize in advance for all the requests that are not being done. I haven't found the time to write this earlier, but now that I got time, I want to explain.

As you know, school is ending and what does that mean? Finals. Everyone gets them and we all dread them,-well most of us do-... But I really need to ace my finals and do the best I could possibly do. Which means spending all my time studying.

Now this means a lot to me since it will decide where I go and what I do for next year. I am going into full IB (search it up if you would like to know) and it is similar to hell. In order to apply for full IB, my marks must be top-notch like Akashi's. Right now, because I fooled around and had basketball practices non-stop, my grades took a hit and they are sinking pretty fast!

So sorry, but I must take my leave for a week or so, don't worry. I will be back soon to spam you guys with updates and love. ♡ This means all stories and one-shots will be on hold. If you decide that you no longer want to follow me, that is fine. A few people already left.

Sorry again! Thank you for your consideration. (Get it? Hunger Games? Hehe//slapped.)

Until next time, Kougou-sama.