[ Nijimura ] - You're an idiot

Today you finally got to head to America to visit your best friend that you haven't seen since forever. Today was finally the day you were also going to confess to him. You loved him.

"Oh man, your room is messy as ever." You laugh, lying stomach-up on the black-haired male's bed in his room. His room consisted of clothes covering the floor, along with basketball magazines and shoes. Not to mention, the well-known universal "chair," that had a pile of textbooks lounging on it.

"Shut up. I haven't had the time to clean, you know that. College is hell here." He flicks your forehead with his forefinger and thumb, causing you to wince at the pain that was sure to leave a bruise or something.

"Yikes, salty as always, Shuuzou. Even when we were kids, huh?" You rub your forehead while sticking your tongue out at the smirking former Teiko captain.

"Can't believe we are still best friends after all these years of not seeing eachother." He sighs, plopping down beside you. "You are so weird, always nagging me."

"I-" I only nag you because I love you, stupid. "I don't nag. I just don't want my eyes to see such a horrible sight. To think that you still haven't learned to clean for yourself." You roll over to lie on your stomach, allowing your arm on hang off the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, yeah. My grandma also says that. Are you that old?" Nijimura spits out, laughing hard at his remark. You roll your (E/C) orbs while shaking your head at his stupidity.

"I'm younger than you, old man." You reply, grabbing a magazine from under the bed with your free hand. "..." You quickly drop the dusty magazine and wipe your hand on his covers.

"What? You find porn? Tch." He bends over slightly to see what you've grabbed, then sat back against the wall. "Don't mind that."

"How to be a father, huh?" How cute. "What you wanna be a father?" The male just looked at you, then away into the distance.

"..."

"..."

"I don't want to, but-" Nijimura mutters under his breath quietly as he rubs the back of his nape with his hand.

"Niji-kun?" You hear a faint high voice call out for your best friend, followed by the front door closing in his apartment room. "You home? We need to talk." The voice got louder as the steps came closer to the bedroom Nijimura and you were in. "I said- oh... What do we have here?" The tall woman stood at the door frame, her long blonde locks tied into a tight ponytail, and the corner of her lips tightened.

"Nothing." Nijimura sighed, not bothering to move from his current position on the bed. You decided that staying quiet would be best. As the two just stared at each other, your eyes scanned the girl, stopping below her chest. Oh my god. She's pregnant.

"This better be nothing. I am holding your kid in here, Niji-kun." She retorts, pointing to her protruding stomach. Before the black-haired male could reply, she turned her heel and walked off into the livingroom.

"Oh my god. What the frick?" You manage to say without the pregnant blonde hearing. Nijimura.. You made that girl pregnant. You... "Were you ever going to tell me? Or were you just going to pretend that it was nothing through our emails?" You were angry. You had every reason to be. He never even mentioned being with a girl in the online conversation between you and him.

"Look, I was meaning to tell you, okay? But-" Nijimura lets out an exasperated sigh as he stands up to close the door. "But I assumed you were too busy."

"Too busy? Shuuzou, I reply every fricken time. You know that." You dared to raise your voice a little higher as you sat up on his bed.

"Well this-