[ Okamura ] - First Date

"The view up here is really nice, O-okamura-kun." You manage to say, swinging your feet forward and back on the chairlift. You couldn't possible stare at Yosen's captain who sat beside you without blushing or looking like a complete idiot, so you kept focusing on the tip of your toes. Apparently you weren't the only nervous one either on this first date.

"It's r-really nice, (F/N)-chan! I-I mean, it's cool." The giant awkwardly chuckled before you two braced yourselves to be lifted up by the ski lift at an increasing rate, causing the cold winter air to blow at your red, frozen face.

"Ermm..." You shut your eyes tightly, trying to imagine something less scarier than speeding up the large hill at an alarming rate. Okamura only stared down at you, noticing your shivering small frame and intense grip on the shiny metal guard bar that kept you two from falling. Before he could lift a hand to place onto yours to comfort you, bam!

"Ooomph!"

"Eeek!" You shriek, feeling a sudden stop that pushed your stomach against the railing, hard. You were officially staring down at the white, snow-covered hill that was a good 25 meters between Okamura and yourself. "We... We are up so... high!" You stare wide eyes at the pure void below before quickly pressing your back against the seat, staring straight forward without daring to move a single muscle of yours.

"(F/N)-chan, are you oka-"

"Sorry, but this is the lift operator speaking. I apologize, but there is a problem that has occurred concerning the ski lift. Please sit patiently and wait. I assure you, a wire has just snapped, there is nothing to worry about. Again, my apologies."

"Oh for crying out loud! I want to snowboard! Hurry up!"

"This is so, ugh, pathetic. I can't believe this is happening to me."

"Honey, be patient. Don't cry. Mommy is here for you, they are just fixing some things."

You could hear the other passengers complain, some even cursing at the operator and the machine itself. Okamura leaned slightly forward, trying to see your pale green-ish face that had small streams of salty tears running down your puffy pastel pink cheeks. "We're going to die. I tell you..." You whimper pass the large lump that has clogged up your throat. You sat there, stiff as a stick as many things ran through your mind. What if you guys do die? How will your family react? What would your friends do? Oh god... You haven't even kissed a guy yet, for crying out loud. And you wanted children... There is no way... This is a dream. This is-

"(F/N)-chan, don't say that." Okamura stiffly scooted closer to you, wrapping his arm around you with the uttermost care, almost scared that you'd break at his gentle touch. "We won't die. Everything is o-okay." He tries to reassure you as best as he can without making you feel uncomfortable.

"..." You only sniffle as a response, still focused on the seat in front of yours by a few meters.

"Uhm... Ahem..." Okamura lightly chuckles and you turn your head to look at him with bewilderment and the universal face expression for "Are you kidding me? A time like this? And you are laughing." He just stares back at you with a goofy grin that causes a giggle to escape your chapped lips. "What are you laughing about?" He inquires as he presses his nose up with his freehand to resemble a pig, adding a raspberry as well without getting any saliva on you. "What is so funny?" You tried to swallow away the giggles that were collecting in your throat, dying to come out. After a few escaped, you slapped your hands onto your mouth to avoid bursting out in laughter.

"S-stop Okamura-kun! I-I... The sides of my stomach hurt!" You shout pass your laughter, pressing your bright red face onto the captain's chest so that he couldn't see your face. You could feel his chest heave up, then down as he laughed. The corners of your lips curved into a smile when he settled down, and all you could hear was the rapid pace of his beating heart.

"(F/N)... (F/N)-chan? W-what are yo-"

"Shh..." You cut off the teen, positioning your ear onto his chest to hear his heart more clearly. "Your heart is beating really fast right now. Could it be because of me?" You ask, finding yourself comforted by the consistent drumming.

"W-well..." Okamura stammered quietly, turning 20 shades of darker red. "Yes." He sheepishly replies through his teeth, praying you didn't hear him. The smile on your face only widened before you sat back up.

"I'm glad~" You cheerfully respond, grasping the metal bar once again with your (favorite color) mittens that hugged your tiny hands.

"O-Oh! I-I..." The giant had a goofy grin on his face as he turned to look away from you, trying to recollect himself before he embarrassed himself in front of you.

"Thank you for your patience. The wire has now been fixed. Please prepare, the ski lift will be running in a few seconds. Again, thank you and our sincere apologies."

"Thank god." You sigh a breath of relief as the ski lift began to pull you guys to the top of the hill. "I was really scared." You shake your head, thankful that nothing bad has happened. "And thank you, Okamura-kun... Erm... For being there for me." You gratefully thank the giant who turned to look back at you. You slide your hand along the metal bar, cupping it over Okamura's hand for the rest of the ride uphill.

"N-no problem (F/N)-chan. Anything for you."

-

A/N: Sorry for the long wait for requests! I am so thankful you guys still stayed by my side. I think I did good on my tests... I don't know. Hahaha. Thank you for being patient!

For those who requested before or during the leave, please message me again with your request. This is especially for those who requested in one of the previous one-shots near the top of my collections. It is really hard to keep track! So once again, message me! Thank you!

Until next time (Which is probably really soon), Kougou-sama // 19.06.2015