[ Hayama ] - Best Birthday Ever l

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Hayama screamed, almost tackling you to the ground as you were walking on the street. You were startled to see your best friend clinging onto you as you try to gain balance.

"Kotaro! Careful!" You chuckle. He clung onto you from behind, wrapping his arms tightly around your arms. "Hey... Thanks..." You smile, turning your head to see him pressing his face on your back. He looked up at you, returning the smile.

"So! Are ya gonna do anything special for your birthday?" He asks, looking at you expectantly. You shake your head, attempting to get out of his grasp but with no luck.

"Nah... Maybe a small cupcake as a treat for myself, but nothing too big." You shrug your shoulders. "Oh, Kotaro? Can you please let go of me...?" Hayama jumps a bit, realizing that he was still clinging onto you.

"Oh yeah! Sorry about that (F/N)!" He drops his arms to his sides, freeing you. "And nothing special again for you birthday? Jeez, doesn't it get boring?" He sighs, linking his hands together behind his head. You stayed silent, giving him a shrug. "I guess I could go for a cupcake too!" He beams, giving you a bright smile. You two walk, side by side, admiring the beautiful snow that had begun drifting through the air. Before you knew it, the sweets store was in front of you, well lit and decorated with paper snowflakes to welcome the season, winter.

"Well, here we are." You open the store door that was followed by quiet bell chimes. The employee behind the counter gives you a welcoming smile as you order two (Your favorite cupcake flavor) cupcake. As you and Hayama grab a seat across each other, he has already finished half of the cupcake. "Oh Kotaro..." You let out a giggle, seeing the icing on his face.

"W-what?!" He runs his fingers over his mouth, wiping the icing off his mouth. He looks at you, letting out a laugh in return. "(F/N), you're too cute!" You look at him in bewilderment. "You got icing on your face too!" You feel your face getting hot with embarrassment. "Might as well give you your birthday present and clean you up." He smirks, leaning closer to you. His lips clash into yours, surprising you. "Happy bithday, (F/N)." Hayama parts his lips from yours to catch his breath. "Now let's get you home before it gets really dark out." He gets up, holding out his arm for you to link your arm with his.

"Best birthday ever." You gratefully accept, giving him a peck on the cheek while you're at it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: Gah, my birthday is coming up in a few days and what a better way to celebrate than write a one-shot with Hayama Kotaro, the cutie. Haha. ]

STILL TAKING REQUESTS.