[ Nijimura ] - Valentine's Day l

"Valentine's Day is stupid." You sigh, shoving your hands into the pockets of your blazer. "Ugh, I hate it. So full of bull shi-!" You were interrupted by a tall boy with long silver hair who pinned you to the wall.

"Hey cutie." He smirks, his forehead barely touching yours. "What is a pretty girl like you, doing by yourself on Valentine's Day?" He asks, his tongue coming out slightly to lick his lips.

"Get off of me!" You shout, trying to pull away, but with no success. His body was far too bigger than yours. Not only that, but he was stronger too.

"She demanded you to get off of her." You see a black-haired boy come out from behind, grabbing the collar of the silver-haired boy. "Haizaki." You stood there, shocked to see 'Haizaki' being punched multiple times in the face by your classmate and crush. Before you could run, Nijimura turned to look at you. "Are you alright, (F/N)? I apologize for this dumbass." He says, holding Haizaki's bruised head up.

"Y-yeah, I am fine." You reply, "Thanks." An awkward silence lingered in the air between the three of you. "I will be taking my leave then..." You say, breaking the silence.

"Wait." Nijimura dropped Haizaki, allowing him to limp away and out of your sight. "I was wondering. If you aren't doing anything today, would you like to go out and grab something to eat later on in the evening?" He asks, his head turned to avoid eye contact, and his right hand rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure." You smile as he diverts his eyes back to you.

"Okay. I will pick you up at 8:00, then." He grins. You continue to smile as he slowly walks closer to you.

"Sounds good, Nijimura. Don't be late." You run your fingers through your bangs. "Is that all?" You ask, one of your eyebrows raised slightly.

"One more thing." He answers as you nod, waiting for him to tell you. "Can I get a small kiss?" He leans closer, his face inches away from yours. You giggle, a blush forming on your face.

"Of course." You fill the space between the two of you, pressing your lips on his. It seemed like an hour before you two parted. "Will that do?" You laugh, avoiding eye contact with him.

"For now. I expect more tonight after our dinner." He smirks, turning his back to you before walking away. "See you later, (F/N)." You stood there, watching him disappear from your sight.

"What did he mean by more?" You mutter under your breath in confusion, walking the other way through the hall. Let's just say, you found out later that night and that day became your most memorable Valentine's Day ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: Hehe, this one leaves you to your own imagination. *wink wink* And I know this wasn't published on Valentine's day, sorry. I was at my basketball tournament and the hotel had terrible wifi, so I couldn't post it. But still, HAPPY LATE VALENTINE'S DAY! ]

Want more? Request! Or check out my Imagines: [ KnB ]