SPECIAL! [ Kuroko ] - Its been awhile

A special thank for my followers who brought me to 200+! I really appreciate you guys putting up with my late updates. Hope you enjoy!

A playful giggle escaped your ruby red lips as the husky male pecked your neck, begging you not to leave tonight. His fingers brushed your skin to pull the black spaghetti strap of your dress over your bare shoulders. His touch was sinful and adrenaline-rushing. Everytime he whispered in your ear and kissed you, chills ran down your spine.

"Please?" He begged, continuing to place kisses over your neck and shoulders.

"Nuh-uh, dear. I have work tomorrow." You reply with an alluring look before pushing off his bed and into your black high heels. "Maybe we can arrange another playdate. Okay, sweetheart?~ And next time, how about we actually enjoy the dinner I made before going straight to the intercourse." The frown on your face quickly becoming a smirk before you winked at him.

"Mm, fine. But don't get upset when you see another girl in this bed as a warmup for you." He chuckled, laying back down. You click your tongue and grab your bag and coat before stepping out into the cold and to your awaiting taxi.

"What a flirt." You mutter, a wild young grin on your face as you rode home through the pitch black streets.

[ ... ]

You set your bag and coat on a chair in your diningroom once you got into your condo safely. The night was exhausting, but definitely worth it. The red blinker on your phone indicating that you had 5 missed calls caught your attention. You checked the caller and time. The caller was all from the same person, but the times were scattered.

5:41
"I want to talk to you, so once you get home please call me back."

7:02
"You are usually home by this time, so I thought I would call. I guess you aren't. My apologizes."

9:27
"(F/N), I'd like to talk to you about our 4 year anniversity being together after graduating high school. Are you angry at me?"

11:59

1:22

You checked the last two calls, both with no message attached. Your hand hovered over the phone for a second before you picked it up. You glanced at the clock really quick to see that it was almost three in the morning. Maybe it would be a better if you called back tomorrow. Normal people would be sleeping by now. As you were about to place the phone back down, it rung and you immediately picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I called you a few times."

"I know you did, I was busy." You sighed through the phone as you took off your right hoop earring. Your boyfriend said nothing in return and you knew he was waiting for your reason why.

"..."

"I-I was hanging out with Momoi and Riko at the club, you know. To celebrate Riko and Hyuga's engagement? We began at 7:00, so once I got home I really didn't have time to answer calls while change." You answered, trying to hide the fact that you were annoyed with your significant other. You despised the fact you had to inform him on everything you were doing, but maybe he had the right to. You lied.

"Oh. Sounds fun. How was it?" He asked in his monotone voice. You were certain he wasn't suspicious at all. You had even called Riko to cover for you if he asked, which meant you had the perfect alibi.

"I-It was fun!" You tried your best to sound enthusiastic about the topic, but how could you? It didn't even happen. "Momoi... She was always a light drinker and stirred up some trouble." You dryly chuckle, walking to the bathroom to pull out a make up wipe to remove your dark smokey eye shadow.