[ Himuro ] - Not this time ( Part two )

(In order to understand what is happening, I recommend you read the first part, [ Himuro ] - Not this time before reading this one.)

"S-so, how did you two meet?" The black-haired boy asked, nervously sitting across from you and Murasakibara Atsushi in Maji burger. The purple titan and you two stare at each other for a bit before returning your focus on Himuro.

"We met at the convenience store across the street, Muro-chin." Murasakibara answers, taking a sip from his large milkshake that you had bought for him.

"Yeah." You agree, avoiding eye contact with your ex-boyfriend. "We were in the candy section and we just happened to meet." You add, giggling at Murasakibara's pout due to his empty cup.

"Oh, I see... I should have suspected that, of course." Himuro tightens the corner of his lips, nodding at the beginning of you and Murasakibara's relationship.

"(F/N)-chin was too short to reach the ( Favorite candy ). So I had to get it for her." You lightly punch Murasakibara's arm, resting your head on his shoulder afterwards. Himuro just stared at the two of you with discontent in his eyes. Murasakibara must have noticed before looking at you, then Himuro. "Eh? Muro-chin, (F/N). Are you sure you haven't met before?" The giant teen asked as you raised your head off of his shoulder.

"Actually Atsushi, (F/N) and I. We dat-"

"I'm sure we haven't met before." You interrupt Himuro, giving him a cold glare before turning back to Murasakibara. "If I did, wouldn't you think I would have remembered?" You asked, smiling at the confused purple-haired teen.

"Oh.." Murasakibara slowly nods, getting up from the table. "I need to go to the washroom." He states, "I'll be quick." He shuffles away from the table and into the washroom.

"Okay Atsu-kun."

"Take your time Atsushi."

... Silence and awkwardness lingered in the air between you and the black-haired teen after Murasakibara left.

"So (F/N)..-"

"I think I'll just go to the ladies room as well." You quickly say, uninterested in what Himuro had to say. Before you could get up, he grabbed your wrist tightly, signalling for you to sit back down. "What do you want, Tatsu-kun?" Ugh, this was definitely going to be a re-run of what happened months ago, you could just feel it.

"I-" Himuro widened his eyes as you sat down.

"Well what?" You snap at him, causing him to finish his sentence.

"Well... It has been a while since you called me Tatsu-kun." Himuro let out a light chuckle, satisfied with that despite the context it was put in. "I-... I miss you," he sighs, avoiding eye contact with you, "and I know you're with Atsushi now, and I'm happy knowing you're happy with him... But I can't help but think that could have still been us." Shit, you can feel a lump forming in your throat as he is saying this. Himuro seemed to be teary-eyed as well as he continued. "No matter what, just know that I'll always be here for you." He ends, staring deep into your watery (E/C) eyes.

"Tatsu-kun.." You whisper under your breath. Before you could finish, Murasakibara stood before you two, wiping his wet hands on his pants.

"Can we leave yet?" Murasakibara asked, putting on his jacket. You nod, trying to blink away the tears that were forming in your eyes from the conversation with Himuro.

"Yeah, of course." You flash a fake smile as you loop arms with your giant boyfriend. You two head out the fast food joint, and walk past the window... There sat Himuro, as he gave a fake grin while waving good bye to the two of you. You continue to keep walking with your head faced straight. Don't turn back, (F/N). You know better than this. He's your past... Don't... You turn your head to see the black-haired teen once more only to see him mouth.

"It's okay." You genuinely smile at him, and he does the same. You face forward, looking up at Murasakibara who looked at you back. You tip toe, pecking him on the lips before hugging his arm tighter.

"Thank you Tatsu-kun." You mutter under your breath as you continue to walk through the snow-covered streets.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: Argh, you guys requesting a part two for this.. The original one was supposed to be just a one-shot, but nooooooo! T^T Anyways, I hope this is good enough for you lovelies. I didn't want to change the message of, don't go back to a cheater. But I also hate the whole cold, grudges between exes. So, here you go! ]

* I wanted to make a different version of the ending for this, but I wasn't sure if you guys wanted that or not. So please comment below to vote or such. Haha. I would really appreciate it.

REQUESTS ARE OPENED