[ Aomine ] - Future Plans ( Part two )

Please read [ Aomine ] - Future Plans to understand what is happening in this shot, or you could be a little rebel and not. It is up to you. Enjoy!

Dedications:

Parker-senpai, PandaHorrorhero, Haruki-Kuroko (Your Icon though, is that King Jean from Shall we date? I chose his story too, but I hate how I have to wait to get the story parts and the damn princess points! *cough cough* He's still sexy thou//SLAPPED) CrimsonRose19, DanishOtakuHere, 4EmperorEye, K3llyhales, Ademaulyda, tsukixx, anastacia110419, Naruse-kun, and LizHaiba!

If I forgot any of you, please message me. I am sorry.

-

It was a couple of long and hard years since you've played castle at the home of Aomine Daiki. The bedroom you used to hide out in was now different. The color of the walls faded, the scattered toys were gone, and all that lingered were extra dusty chairs and stacks of unused blankets since it was summer. Your mother had brought you here with her. You had just come back from studying across the world and she was eager to share your return with practically everyone.

"I guess he left too while I was gone." You muttered under your breath as you found a small photo near the window sill of a small miniature version of you and your childhood friend, Aomine Daiki. Your thumb swept across the photo, revealing a clean streak through the dust that lied on top of the picture. "What a dummy." You whisper to yourself with a chuckle present afterwards. You remember how he would kiss you every time you came over, or how he would always tackle your mother down just to keep you near him for a second longer. You two were inseparably, that is until you decided to break the news to him that you'd be leaving to another country to attend your dream university, that was the worst.

"Tch, I ain't a dummy." You turn your head quickly in response to the deep voice, only to find the little boy in the photo, leaning on the door frame. He definitely grew though. His eyes were much narrower and bags hung under his dark blue orbs, most likely from all the basketball and school. You never noticed it until now, but he was much taller than before, a head or two taller than you; those photos on Facebook really did deceive you. "Hmm?"

"Hi Daiki." You shyly allow the greeting escape your lips. It was awhile since you've said his name. The blue-headed male took a step into the room, revealing the duffel bag and luggage behind him.

"What's up, (F/N)?" There it was. He flashes you his signature smirk as he throws the large black bag onto the floor while leaning his luggage against the wall. "Long time no see." Aomine adds, letting out a yawn as well. Your (E/C) orbs divert to the bags, then back at the male.

"Did you just come from the airport?" You ask, placing the photo back onto the white windowsill.

"Yeah, summer break. I was gonna go hang out with some friends, but you know my mom. She's all about keeping that family connections." His shoulders go up, then back down. That definitely seemed like what Mrs. Aomine would say. You just nod, averting your eyes from your old friend. The air between you two got awkward, fast. You would glimpse at him from time to time, and he would as well to you; but no one spoke until you two finally met eyes. "So..." Aomine coughs, trying to break the odd atmosphere that never existed when you two were younger. "You've... changed; a lot."