[ Himuro ] - Be careful

You were practically beaming with thrill as a brown package arrived in front of your door. You waited 3 months for this delivery, but you decided that it was definitely worth the wait. As you opened the box slowly, you squealed, pulling out the very fragile (Favorite KnB Figure besides Himuro.) "It is perfect! Absolutely perfect!" You screamed, causing Himuro to come out of your guys' shared bedroom.

"(F/N), what is it?!" Himuro panicked, looking around to see you staring back at him with a small figure in your hand. "Oh..." He let out a chuckle as he rubbed the back of his nape. "Your figure arrived?" He asked, making his way closer to you.

"Yup. Look at it! Isn't it the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?" You held it up to him as he gently took it out of your hands to hold. "Be careful with it!" You slowly back your hands away, admiring the figure.

"Not the most beautiful thing, since you take that spot." He smiles at you, causing you to blush. "But it is very nice. I'll be extra careful with it." Himuro lightly nodded. "(F/N)?"

"Yes Tatsu-kun?" You asked, cleaning up the scattered styrofoam pieces on the floor.

"Don't you have an appointment today?" He asked back as your eyes widened. You had a dentist appointment that you couldn't afford to miss. Or else they'd fine you...

"I do!" You quickly kicked the box aside, giving Himuro a peck, then heading out the door. "Take care of it for me!~" You shouted, jumping into your car and speeding out of the driveway.

[ Time Skip ]

"Tatsu-kun, I'm hom-" You stared at the floor, only to see a crushed and broken figure on the floor. "(Figure's name)!" You cried, quickly kneeling down to the limited edition figure. "Breathe for me!" You picked it up gently, as tears streamed down your face. "TATSU-KUN!" You screamed as the black-haired teen was nowhere to be found. "3 month wait, and it all goes to waste!" You wipe your wet eyes on your sleeve, as the door behind you opened.

"(F/N)... I didn't know you wer-" Himuro tried to finish his sentence, only to be interrupted by you pinning him to the wall.

"You killed (Figure's name)! You broke their beautiful face! And muscular, talented body! You broke it!" You screamed at the black-haired teen who was slightly surprised at your reaction. "I trusted you!" You back away from him, running to your bedroom, and slamming the door behind yourself.

[ Time Skip ]

"(F/N)? Can I come in?" Himuro knocked on the door. You hadn't come out of that room for a few hours after he broke your precious figure. Your bedroom didn't have a mini fridge, let alone a water cooler. You were practically dying of thirst and hungry.

"Go away! You dream crusher!" You shout through the locked door, dropping your face back into the (F/C) pillow.

"I made you your favorite, (Favorite food)." Himuro answered, attempting to turn the locked knob.

No, (F/N). Don't give into that temptation! (Figure's name) was super important and he just killed them... -wait, what am I saying? My stomach is going to eat itself! Ugh.. Must get food.

You quickly jump up, opening the door to try and swipe the plate from Himuro's hand. He backs up and you miss the plate by a good centimeter or two. "Give me that plate, Tatsu-kun!" You demand, adding a cold tone to it.

"Not unless you let me in with you. It is either me and the plate, or not at all." Himuro answered as you rolled your eyes.

"Fine." You open the door wider, letting your boyfriend in. He sits on the bed as you accept the place of delicious food. "I'm not going to talk to you." You say before stuffing your face.

"Look, I'm sorry... I wasn't watching it carefully like I promised I would." Himuro frowned, attempting to get eye contact with you. "I was really busy with-"

"With what? Breaking my poor baby?!" You retort after swallowing.

"No, with..." Himuro let out a big sigh before getting up. "I'll show you." He smiles, running out of the room to grab something.

Probably a big hammer that he crushed it with.

"Woof woof!" You squinted your eyes, trying to figure out what that sound was. "Arf!" As it got closer, the barking became louder.

"You got me a dog!" You squealed, jumping up on the bed. A big grin appeared on your face as Himuro held a puppy in his arms. "It looks just like Nigou too!" You pointed at the black and white puppy as Himuro put it on the bed.

"I'm sorry. This little fella seemed to have liked your figure, and when I was filling his bowl, he kinda... well, broke it." Himuro frowned, staring at the overly-excited puppy. "I understand if you don't want to talk to me, I'm sor-"

"Tatsu-kun, I forgive you." You interrupt him with a quick hug and peck on the lips. "This puppy was definitely worth it. Look how cute he is!" You giggled as it licked your cheek. "Thank you."

"No problem, (F/N)." Himuro replied as you two played with your new puppy.

"Oh, and sorry for overreacting.." You sheepishly apologize as the puppy fell asleep on your lap.

"No, I understand how you must have felt. I would have been quite angry myself." Himuro wrapped his arms from behind you, placing you on his lap. "I'm just glad that you're talking to me now and that you like your new gift." He kissed the back of your neck, holding you tighter.

"Me too."

—————————————————————————————————————————————

AN: Gaaaaaah! I loved this requested scenario, and I couldn't wait to do it. But school and all, yada yada. Haha. I'm probably going to try and finish all my requests, but I still haven't watched the latest KnB episode so... Erm, no time for anything. I hope you enjoyed this scenario!

Check me out on tumblr: Heterochromatic-captain.tumblr.com

Requests are closed