[ Midorima ] - Heart-Broken

"You are going to fall, you know."

"Am not!" You pouted, still climbing the tree. Your childhood friend, Midorima Shintaro, was below you, trying to get you to climb down.

"This is not funny, (F/N). You have bad luck too today." He crossed his arms as you continued to climb, trying to reach for the kite you had accidentally flown into the tree.

"I'm fine. I don't believe in that type of stuff anyways." You huff, getting frustrated with the tree and your foot placement.

"(F/N). I am warning you one last ti-!"

"Ahhh!" You screamed, trying to grab at a branch. Your foot slipped, and you fell right into the green-haired boy's arms who caught you bridal style. He held you closer to his chest and you could feel how tightly he was holding you. You let out deep breaths, realizing you could have seriously injured yourself. Your heart beat quickened rapidly, and you could feel Midorima's heart beat beating at an abnormally quick speed as well.

"What did I tell you, baka!?" He yelled, causing you to sink down into his arms a bit more.

"I thought it was going to be eas-"

"Easy? I told you, you were going to get hurt! What if I wasn't here to catch you? Then what would have happened!? You would have gotten seriously hurt or perhaps you could have died!" He interrupted you, his voice rising. "Do you know how worried I would have been? What if I lost you?" You sniffled, trying to stop the tears from coming out of your watery eyes.

"I-I know..." You quietly answer, diverting your gaze to the ground.

"I would be heart-broken if I lost you." He whispered, letting out a big sigh.

"..."

"..."

It was silent between the two of you, and he gently put you down. After a few minutes, you two finally processed what had just happened and what the GOM's three point shooter had just said.

"You'd be heart-broken if you lost me?" You let out a soft giggle, blushing at the words. "I didn't know you felt that way about me..." You smiled, looking up at the beet-red teen.

"You didn't hear anything." He states, looking away from you while trying to cover his flushed face with his wrapped fingers.

"B-but!~"

"I said nothing, except you being stupid and that you should never ever try that again, nanodayo." He cut you off, as you just kept laughing at how adorable he was.

"Come on, Shin-kun..." He nudge him, rubbing your forehead on his shoulder. "Heart-broken is pretty strong... Hehe~"

"S-SHUT UP!" He shouts, trying to walk away from you.

"Hey!" You run to catch up, wrapping your arms around his waist, your chest pressing on his back. "I'd be heart-broken if I'd ever lose you too, Shin-kun." You say, as the green-haired boy seemed to overheat. "And I'm sorry that I made you worry. I promise not to do it ever again." You add, hoping he'll reply.

"Promise?" He stops walking, turning his head to get a glimpse of you in the corner of his eye.

"Promise!" You beam up with a smile, attempting to jump on his back for a piggyback ride.

"W-WAIT (F/N)! G-GET OFF OF ME!"

"Nuh-uh. Now onward, to my house!~" You giggle, as Midorima just sighs, obeying you. "Thank you for saving my life." You rest your head on his shoulders as he carries you through the streets, trying to hide the smile forming on his face.

"N-no problem."

------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry Daheechen! I know, I know... This one was pretty bad. But I really didn't want to make you wait and all... But I have like ZERO time to write now with all the homework piling up on me. TT^TT I hoped you liked it though. If not, I can write you another one-shot. Oh! Have you guys watched the latest episode of KnB? AKAAAAASHI! Oh my god. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful, haha.

Check me out on tumblr: Heterochromatic-captain.tumblr.com

Requests are closed