[ Kise ] - You're beautiful l

"You're beautiful, (F/N)-cchi!" Kise Ryouta, your best friend, tried to convince you as you stood in front of the mirror in your lingerie.

"Am not." You stared intensely at yourself. Your bust wasn't big, nor was your butt. Plus, you were short compare to the other girls at school who could have been mistaken as models in the magazine that Kise had recently been shot in.

"You are. I don't understand why you can't see it yourself." Kise huffs, resting on his forearms and elbows on your bed with his chest facing the ceiling.

"You're my best friend, you have to say stuff like that." You look back at him with an unsatisfied look, then back into the mirror. "And besides... You don't know what it's like to be me. People find you really attractive even on your bad days." You complain, fixing your ( Favorite Color ) bra strap.

"But (F/N)-cchi..." You could see Kise getting up off the bed from the mirror's reflection. "I find you attractive even on your bad days." He wraps his arms around your waist, burying his face in the crook between your neck and shoulder.

"You do?" You ask, feeling his chest against your back.

"Mhm. The most beautiful girl in the school. Inside and out, (F/N)-cchi." You could feel the corners of his mouth tighten into a smile on your bare skin. "Which reminds me why I have loved you ever since I met you."

"Ryouta.." You couldn't help but smile at what he said. A deep blushed formed on your cheeks as you looked into the mirror, seeing him wrapped around your body. He lifted his head out off your shoulder and stared into the mirror too. 

"You're beautiful, see?" He softly smiles, giving you a light peck on the cheek. 

"Mhm..." You gently nod, trying to hide the goofy smile that appeared on your face from his words and actions. "Thank you, Ryouta." You turn in his grasp to face him. "I really needed that." You faintly press your lips onto his and instantly he returns the kiss, cupping your cheek. "Although..." You say as you two part, barely touching lips. "I thought you were gay!" You quickly push him away to cover yourself.

"Eh!? No way!" Kise shouted back, as you giggled.

-

[ A/N: As I was going through my table of content, I realized Kise never got a one-shot with just himself and the reader. So.. Here is what I came up with, enjoy!~♥ ]

REQUESTS ARE OPENED!