[ Mayuzumi ] - Clumsy

"Hi, I'm new here. Can you help me out?" You asked, putting on your best smile to the grey-haired teen. Your family moved once again, which meant you had to move schools. This time, you just so happened to move to Kyoto and your new high school was closeby; lucky you. Unfortunately it was winter, causing you to persevere the cold when you walked to and from school. But nevermind that. It was your first year, giving you a fresh start without having anyone informed about your past. Nothing, not even the freezing weather, could bring you down.

"..." The teenager just looked at you, causing the air between you two to go cold quick. You frown for a second, your (E/C) darting quickly to the floor.

"Well, that's too bad." You look up, your toothy smile plastered back on your face. "I guess not, huh? See you then and thank you." Without a missed beat, you turn your heel and walk away down Rakuzan's hall. The quiet male just stared as you disappeared down the hall. He let out an icy scoff before following after.

--

You managed to finally find your homeroom, 1-A after accidentally slipping into one of the third year homerooms and two second year homerooms. If it weren't for the male from before, you would have been stuck in the janitor closet for all of first and second period. Who knew they provided janitors with closets that were as big as your bedroom to store so much cleaning supplies?

"Thank you again." You whisper to the unnamed male who just so happened to be your classmate. You strided into the room with confidence, your head held high, your shoulders slightly pushed back; today was going to be a good day. You could feel it. No doubts about it.

"Ah, Mayuzumi. You brought the new student. Please introduce yourself." The tall and slender woman spoke as the class stared at you. You could hear some muffled whispers, but nothing more.

"I am (L/N) (F/N). Please take care of me." You recited, bowing after before taking your assigned seat behind Mayuzumi beside the window.

"Yes class, please make her feel welcomed. Now, turn to page 56 of your textbook and read passages 4 and 5." Your teacher stated before sitting down at her desk to mark previous reports.

"So your name is Mayuzumi-kun..." You coo into the ear of your classmate sitting in front of you. "I thought you didn't want to help me, Mayuzu-"

"Tch, shouldn't you be reading?" Mayuzumi spit back quietly, his grey dull eyes still glued to his textbook. Bleck. "And I wasn't helping, I pitied you and you just so happened to be where I was." You roll your eyes with a goofy grin on your face.

"Okay there~" You reply with a smug tone. Looking pass his shoulders, you caught his full name in his notebook that laid open on his desk. Mayuzumi Chihiro. What a cute name. "I'll let you get back to reading, Chihiro-kun." You giggle, seeing his face go red.

"What did you just say?" You hear a low mutter as he turns around, giving you a cold glare.

"Chi-hi-ro-kun~" You mouth, your grin even wider than ever. "Is there a problem?" You add, tilting your head to the side to allow your (H/L) (H/C) locks hang perpendicular to the white waxed floor. He only squinted at you before shaking his head. You giggle again as he turns back, ultimately making a mental note to ignore you. You straightened yourself before feeling a few pair of eyes on you. "..." Your head spun 90 degrees to find that most of your new classmates were talking about you, some not even bothering to make it seem like they weren't. Whatever.

[ Lunch ]

"Thank god." You sigh in relief to yourself as you stand in line to buy a premade bento box. You knew Rakuzan was tough, but the morning already made you exhausted. And to think, you still have an afternoon to get through. Actually... A whole 3 years! After picking out your bento box and paying, you scoped the area, hoping to find a familiar face. "..." Bingo. You spotted Mayuzumi walking towards the staircase with his lunch and a small book. You skipped after him, curious as to where he was headed.