[ Kasamatsu ] - Knee High Socks l

"What is with the ugly knee high socks?" 

"Oh god, she shouldn't wear them."

You could hear the small whispers in the hallway as you walked down the hallway. They were looking at you and your black knee high socks that seemed to grab their attention. There wasn't anything wrong with them, were there? You kept walking, your head hung low, eyes diverted to the ground. It became a routine. Their snickers, harsh comments, glares. It wasn't your fault. You wore them to hide your scars that were left by a horrible past that you hate mentioning. The only person who understood was your childhood friend, Kasamatsu Yukio.

"I hate it! I can feel them watching me and judge me," you chuck your pencil case down onto the hard classroom floor, "...it feels horrible." You were ranting to Kasamatsu afterschool before his game, nothing new.

"Don't let them get to you, (F/N)." Kasamatsu picked up your pencil case, placing it on the desk near him. No matter how much you complained or ranted, Kasamatsu always listened attentively, giving you advice along the way.

"But Yukio, it gets harder each day when it was suppose to get easier..." You frown, throwing yourself into a seat. "They can be so cruel..." You let out a big sigh, covering your face with your hands. Kasamatsu just walked closer to you, resting his hand on your head.

"It will get easier, I promise." He says, ruffling your hair a bit. "I got to get to my game, warm up starts in 5. You are going to watch, right?" He asks, dropping his hand back to his side. You raise your head and nodd, his back facing you as he heads out of the classroom.

[       In the gym      ]

"Kasamatsu-senpai is so hot... I can't wait to see him!"

"I love his bare calves, they are so toned! I wish he was my boyfriend!"

You were on the bleachers, listening to multiple comments about your childhood friend. Would these girls ever shut up? After a while of listening to more comments, silence fell upon them as Kasamatsu headed out. You could hear gasps and "Oh my god..."s fill the air. And to your surprise, you were pretty speechless too.

"(F/N), you aren't alone." Kasamatsu stares at you, giving you a smirk. You couldn't help but feel a slight blush appearing on your face. You begin to shift your eyes down and what did you see? Kasamatsu wearing black knee high socks with his basketball uniform.

"...Thank you." You mouth to him, feeling tears beginning to well up in your eyes.

[      After the game    ]

Of course, Kaijo dominated, leaving the score 72-48. But that wasn't what made you extremely happy. As everyone began to leave the gym, Kasamatsu made his way to you, pulling you into a long hug. "I can't believe you did that for me." You smiled, hugging him tighter as his arms held you around your waist. "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much..."

"No problem, (F/N). I actually like the look of these. Perhaps they will be our thing?" He was about a head and a half taller than you, making you tilt your head up to face him.

"...Of course!" You get on your tip-toes, pressing your lips on his gently. And that is why Kasamatsu wears black knee high socks, it is a small token of you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: Oh gosh, I was so nervous about writing a Kasamatsu fanfiction because I really didn't want to mess it up considering my sister loves him. This is written so that you and Kasamatsu are in the same grade, so no 'senpai' after his name. I love calling characters by their first name. Haha. Hope you liked this! ]

STILL TAKING REQUESTS