[ Akashi ] - Life

Tokyo ghoul AU

A loud scream filled the empty black room, your scream. You winced at the pain of your finger being twisted then instantly sliced off. Of course as a ghoul, you could regenerate at a surprisingly fast rate, but that didn't mean you were prone-free from the pain.

"Now where is he?" The daunting figure who had found the satisfaction of cutting your finger asked, threatening to cut another. Even though you experienced your fingers and toes being cut off, your stomach and eyes being slashed/stabbed multiple times, along with your holes being picked at and stretched; you kept your mouth shut.

"Don't make him repeat himself, you dirty piece of trash!" The lady beside him spat, literally spewing saliva at you from time to time.

"I..." You manage to cough. Your throat was dry from being water deprived, or shall we say blood deprived. "I don't know." Your vague answer once again pissed the CCG investigators, causing you to lose yet another finger. "Frick! Owww!" You shriek, remembering to take deep breaths to make the pain a little bearable.

"You fricken know, you little liar." The female snarled. You roll your black and glowing ruby orbs in response, only to be greeted by a palm to your already swollen cheek.

"Shit.." You mutter. He was your father. There was no way you were gonna rat him out. You knew for a fact he wasn't going to come to your rescue, it was a rule that you were on your own once you were caught ever since you were a child. Your father was an SSS-ranked ghoul who ran pretty much 80% of the wards with an iron fist. Even when your mother was caught, he never mentioned any plans of saving her. So you watched on the news, her mangled and decapitated body as an example for all ghouls.

"Still don't want to talk?" The male was obviously enjoying this session. The way he teased you before inflicting pain on your weak petite body that was considered so strong and ideal in the past.

"Take out one of her pretty little teeth. Or how about her tongue?"
"Shut up! I'm doing the interrogation, not you."

Your half-lidded eyes watched the two bicker. You drowned out their potty mouthed arguement, and focused on your own thoughts. Along with your prayers and pleads to God and your father, both who let you down.

Dad?

Are you there?

Are you looking for me? Or are you gonna let me die like Mom?

Help me. I'm desperate.

Will you let them hurt your little girl? I guess you will, huh. You lied when you promised to protect your princess, didn't you?

Please don't break the promise, Daddy.

I wanna live.

I want to see another day.

I want to love & have my own family.

So why the hell aren't you here!?

"Look mister! I have been your partner for ten fuc-"

"Are you two done yet? Or will you continue to argue infront of our guest?" A dominating voice immediately stopped the shouting, silencing your interrogators.

"I-We... I..."

"Don't bother, now leave." His voice tensed the already dense atmosphere and the two quickly shuffled out of the room, bowing to the man before leaving.

"..." His footsteps got louder as they strided towards you. Just his presence froze you. And to your surprise, you would have chosen those two dimwits than this man anyday.

"How are you?" He asked, and you flinch at the sound of his rubber gloves snapping as they make contact with his skin.

"I-I've felt better." You sniffle. Your eyes didn't dare flicker up to glance at him, so they focused on your blood drenched eight toes.

"Hm." Your heart beat faster as you heard the metal tray clatter, and you knew he must have grabbed the wrench or pliers. "You don't need to tell me where he is, but rather, everything about you. What is your name?"

Was this guy serious? They had your name and alias already. Was this a trap? No way. You were practically already on death row, you had nothing to lose.

"M-my name is (L/N) "(Nickname)" (F/N)." You answer, sharply inhaling when his index finger finds its way under your chin to tilt your head up to look at him. His features made you speechless as you stared into his red and yellow orbs.

"Nice to meet you, (F/N). My name is Akashi Seijuro, and I am a special ghoul investigator. Now lets begin, shall we?"

--
A/N: I'm sorry. Tokyo Ghoul is life and love, so is Kuroko no basket and Haikyuu...

Sorry for not updating quick, I have started making art prints and drawings, so I am very busy!

Plus cosplay... ugh.

I'm gonna go make an OC that is a volleyball/basketball ghoul now, Kougou-sama//08.28.2015