[ Haizaki ] - Reputation

"You are so troublesome." You mutter under your breath, rolling your (E/C) orbs at the silver-haired boy. He tugged on your sweater from behind once more. As you sighed in exasperation, he only snickered into your ear.

"But you like it." His warm breath presses on your earlobe, sending chills down your spine. Bad chills, that is. You crinkled your nose as if he smelt like rotten corpse slowly decomposing. "What, princess?" He continues, "You don't like it when I talk to you?" You jumped, feeling a kick behind your seat. This brat was never going to leave you alone.

"H-hey!" You and the troublemaker, Haizaki Shugo, turn to the owner of the wavering voice who dared intervine. "She doesn't like it! Leave her alone!" Your male classmate, (Boy's name), demanded with a red hue present on his cheeks. A few other classmates turned to watch the scene unravel during lunch. Some girls muttered under their breath about how dead (Boy's name) was going to be, some commemerated his courage to stand up for you.

"Was I talking to you, you bastard?" Haizaki spat, glaring at the nervous boy.

"It doesn't matter! Stop b-bothering (F/N)-chan." He replies, almost shouting at the enraged basketball player.

"Do you know who you are talkin' to, punk?" Haizaki questioned him, getting off of his chair. He loomed over the teen, creating a threatening aura. You frown as you look at (Boy's name), you could see the bob in his throat go down, then back up.

"I am-"

"(Boy's name)." You call out, gaining the two boys' attention. "Thank you for standing up for me, but please do not pursue any further. I really appreciate it though." You say and he nods, deciding not to reply to Haizaki. The silver-haired boy scoffs and kicks over his chair.

"Hah. You got a girl to end our fight? Wait kinda man are you?" Haizaki shakes his head before stuffing his hands into his pockets. "A wimpy one." He adds before striding out of the once tense room.

"(F/N)-chan. Are you okay? I didn't want him to annoy you anymore." (Boy's name) asks and you nod lightly to him.

"I am fine, thanks to you. I am really glad you helped me. But I fear for your safety and I would feel terribly guilty if you got hurt. So don't worry too much." You respond, closing your bento box.

"B-but-"

"(Boy's name), I am going to be alright. I know you'll be there for me when I need it. So again, thank you." You stand up, bowing to him before wrapping your bento up. You could hear the class mutter amongst themselves about how calm and composed you were. That was you, all right. Smart, beautiful, gentle, friendly, and very poise.

"W-where are you going, (F/N)-chan?"

"Just for a small stroll to clear my mind."

"Do you want me to, ahem, join you? Just incase?" (Boy's name) stood up in an instant, which caused hollers in the room. "S-shut it!" He turns to his chuckling friends before turning back to you.

"I would like to be alone. Although, thank you for your offer." You say, giving a small wave as you exit the room.

--

You walk through the halls of Teiko, waving to a few friends and teachers along the way to your locker. You placed your still filled bento box into your bag before closing it to head downstairs. Again, more waves and casual greetings before you finally got outside to the parking lot.

"Been waiting for you."

"Sorry babe." You giggle, strolling towards the motorcycle. You place a kiss on the owner's cheek before he puts a helmet onto you. "I had to finish a few things." You say, climbing onto the bike.

"Huh. All right. Where to for lunch?" The driver asks as you wrap your arms around him tightly.

"I want sushi." You reply, and you hear a chuckle escape their lips.

"Anything for you, princess." He says before starting the engine up. You two leave the school grounds in secret, not daring to even look back until classes start.

"Thanks Shugo." You rest your head on his back as you two ride through the streets. "Oh! And did you have to kick my seat, you know I hate that." You pout, nudging his side with your arm.

"I have a reputation to keep, just like how you have one too." He replies, turning a sharp corner.

"Of course you do." You grin at how different you and your boyfriend were. "Love you."

"Tch, are you going to make me say it back?"

"Shugo!~"

"Fine, fine. J-just this time." Haizaki stammers, relieved that you couldn't see his red blushing face under his helmet. "I-I love you too, brat."

"Mhm~"

--

A/N: Another take on Haizaki!~ Like what if he was actually a sweetheart? Hahahaha. Okay. I should study for my finals now.