[ Takao ] - Interruptions

"Takao, wait!" You shout across the corridor, stopping Shutoku's point guard before he vanished into the gym. His light grey eyes widen to see you, a pretty (H/C)-haired first year, approaching him with flushed cheeks from running after him. "You..." You pant, your hands on your knees as you gasp for air infront of the bewildered teen.

"Me?"

"Yes, you..." You clear your throat as you straighten yourself to look more presentable. "I am (L/N) (F/N) from your class." You introduce yourself, sticking out your hand for him to shake, which he hesitantly accepts.

"What do ya need from me?" The black-haired teen asks, dropping your hand.

"I need to ask you, you are close friends with Midorima? Right?" You question with a straight face and immediately Takao's lips curve to form a frown.

"Not another one!" He whines, indirectly answering your question. Considering that this was yet 'another one' must have meant he got the gist of what your true intentions were when you called for him. Also adding the fact that many girls must have asked too about his handsome megane friend.

"Wai-!"

"If you are gonna ask me about Shin-chan, then atleast have the guts after to ask him out." Takao interrupts, piercing you with his strong eagle eyes. "I mean half the girls who ask, don't even bother go to Shin-chan in the end. What the hell? Right?" He chuckles as you stand there, completely out of control of the situation.

"Tak-"

"Like seriously. You and Shin-chan could be a couple. What are your traits? You gotta be fun. Definitely, to break that cold harsh exterior of his." The male continues, not even allowing you to speak. It became a one-sided conversation. Something you despised a lot. You took a deep breath, brushing off the fact this extrovert wouldn't let you speak, and tried again without looking like a total maniac.

"Oh I see, bu-"

"So yeah! When you ask him out, don't give up! And just keep on at it. Okay? I think you'll d-" Okay, you had enough. Once pissed you off, twice irritated you, but a good three whoopin' times? This boy really knew how to push your buttons. The way his mouth quickly shut and his eyes widened surprised you a bit, but he must have been more surprised to be interrupted by you.

"Will you shut up!? I am trying to speak, for frick sakes! My god!" You yell, your hands balled up in white-knuckled fists. "I don't like Midorima, you ignorant brat." The last phrase just flew out of your mouth, and you knew it was harsh, but come on... He must have saw it coming the way he was treating you. You looked around in embarrassment to see your schoolmates staring at you and the shocked teen. "Oops.." You muttered, turning to face Takao.

"Oh... I thought you liked him 'cause girls usually only come up to me to ask about him.." Takao frowns, his hand now on his nape as he sheepishly apologizes. "Sorry."

"I'm sorry too, for calling you an ignorant brat." You reciprocate, as you shrug.

"So uhm, why'd you ask about Shin-chan then?"

You let out a sigh, "My friend really likes him, but she's shy." You confess, the teen's expression now similar to when you finally solve an extremely hard math problem.

"Oh I see."

"Yeah, and I..." You feel a wave of heat engulf your body as a hue of dark red colors your cheeks. "I like you, Takao, so I was wondering if we could have a double date. You know, you and I... Midorima and (B/F/N)..." In your head, your date proposol sounded way better, but this one came out the total opposite, making the point guard laugh.

"I-"

"Stop laughing baka! If you don't want to go on the date, just say so!" You shout, completely humiliated. You, a usually shy person, managed to ask your crush out and this was the response you got? You turned your heel and stomped a few steps away from the now settled teen.

"Wait! (F/N)-chan!" Takao chased you, grabbed your wrist with his hand to stop you. "I'm sorry if I upset you, I just thought it was... Well, really cute.~" You turn to see a blushing Takao, causing you to blush even more. "I would love to go on that date with you." He says, his hand still grasping your wrist.

"Mkay..."

"Shin-chan and I will pick you girls up at 7:00. So see you later!~" Takao pulls your arm, causing you to fall towards him. He supports your weight with his free hand, taking the opportunity to kiss your heated cheek before leaving you.

"T-takao!" You stammer, watching him stride happily into the gym with a big lopsided smirk on his face.

"Bye (F/N)-chan~"

--
A/N: Can you imagine Midorima's face when you tell him that he has to go on a double date for the sake of Takao? Hahaha.

Someone is gonna die, Kougou-sama//08.14.2015 ♡♡