Chapter 21

*There might be explicit context in this chapter*

______________________________

This weekend Paris had to do her Christmas shopping for the boys, she's already done her shopping for the girls with the boys because they needed help. Her parents were taking Brayden to do their Christmas shopping so it was a great time to do it. She also thought she could grab her family presents at the same time. She pulled up to Sasha's house and Sasha ran out and got in. Then they headed to the mall that her parents weren't going to and met up with the other girls.

"Hey girls" they said altogether and laughed out loud.

"So where to first" Paris asked them.

"Forever 21" Lisa yelled. They all laughed, but that was a good idea.

They headed to the shop and looked for presents. Paris was in her own little world when she ran into a wall, well she thought it was one but when she looked up she was shocked to see Rick staring down at her with a sexy smirk.

"You're ok" he asked while extending his hand to help her up.

"Yes" she said slapping his hand away then got up without help she was still mad at him.

Rick took in what she was wearing because it was a cooler day she was wearing skinny red jeans a white boob tube with a black leather jacket over top. He noticed her stomach was toned but not too much and how her skin looked so soft. Her hair was in two messy buns and she had on black high heel boots. When he looked to her face he saw her smirking with a peeved off kind of manner.

"Hi" he said not embarrassed by his checking her out.

"Hey, Rick" a voice pulled them from their staring.

"Hey" Rick turned to look at another handsome guy not as handsome as Rick but nearly.

Paris looked him over while they were talking. He was tall but not as tall as Rick, with brown hair and hazel eyes. He had muscles but not as much as Rick and nicely tanned skin. He had a straight nose and nice lips. After she had her little look at him she started to listen to their conversation.

"Yeah I know" Rick said to the guy.

"Come on it'll be cool" the guy said back.

"No Kenny it's not the same"

"Why isn't it the same?" the Kenny guy asked.

"Because it's just not" Rick said annoyed at this Kenny guy. Paris just was so confused with what they were talking about. She finally was annoyed at their conversation, so she cleared her throat to get their attention.

"Oh, hello beautiful" Kenny said to Paris while eyeing her up. She placed a annoyed look on her face and placed her hands on her hips.

"Hey man that's my student" Rick said then smacked Kenny over the head.

"Really" Kenny said smirking at Rick "does the school know you model with her" so he recognised her, great Rick thought.

"Yes they do" Rick said getting annoyed again.

"You lucky bastard" Kenny said slapping Rick on the back "I would love to have my hands on this beauty, ow" Paris just pinched this Kenny guy on his bicep. He pouted at her while rubbing his arm. "That wasn't very nice" he said through his pouting lips. Her and Rick started laughing from Kenny's immaturity. "Stop laughing it's not funny" then he pinched Paris's arm.

"Ow" she started to rub her arm while glaring daggers at him.

"What" that was all he said to her and shrugged.