Chapter 3

Beep, beep, beep and then bang smash.

"Gggggr" Paris groaned after she smashed her alarm clock against the wall. "I don't want to get up" she said throwing her sheets off.

"Brayden up now" their mom yelled through his door but it made Paris cringe from the high pitch.

"Mom can't you yell quietly" Paris said coming out her room and staring daggers at her.

"How can I yell quieter when yelling is suppose to be loud" Darla said trying to keep her laughter in from the sight of her daughter. You see Paris isn't a morning person, at the moment her hair is all over the place and she's got a hand mark on her face from where she has been laying on her hand. Paris just snarled because she knew her mom was trying to keep her laugh in from how she looks. Paris knew already that her hair was everywhere. She stormed back into her room while slamming her door and headed towards her bathroom.

Their house was big, they have 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Triple garage, a massive pool and a great big entertainment area outside which her dad loves. They have a pool table, a karaoke machine and a flat screen TV on the wall outside. Her parents room was massive with a lounge room and a big ensuite. Her room was big with an ensuite, well all the bedrooms had a ensuite. There's also a theatre room and a gaming room with all different games in it. Brayden loves that room, but he's not allowed in there unless his parents says he can.

After Paris had a shower she blow dried her hair straight and put it in two braids. Then she grabbed some clothes to wear, today she's going for a simple nerdy look. She was wearing long overalls which are baggy over a sports bra and a pair of converses. If it was someone else wearing these clothes they wouldn't look as hot as Paris. She grabbed her bag and headed towards the garage. When she was in the garage she saw that her mom already left with Brayden, so she got into her red BMW Z4 roadster it's her baby. She headed to school and parked in her usual spot.

When she got out, Trevor which is one of her friends but sits with the goth kids, came up and gave her a big kiss on the lips and a hug. He's also one of her oral fuck buddies. He's very good looking, he's tall with black hair that has blue tips and spiked up. Fair skin and a cheeky smirk he also only wears black. He plays football with the other boys too.

"Hey gorgeous" he said after they pulled away.

"Hey handsome" she said back smiling "how was your holidays"

"It sucked mom and dad had a big fight," he said in his normal tone and with a shrug "then dad left to meet his mistress. Yeah so my holidays was great".

"Really well it doesn't sound that great" Paris said shaking her head at his weirdness. Trevor doesn't care about his dad, he knows his father's a dick so he just ignores him.

"How was yours"

"Yeah it was good" she said looking towards the school so he couldn't see she was lying. Not many people know about her family life except for her main friends, which are now screaming her name.

"PARIS" is all she heard from her friends she smiled at them and ran to them with a goodbye to Trevor over her shoulder.

"Hey guys" she said when she got to them.

"Hey doll face" that is Shane's nick name for her and she does look like a doll.

"Hey my favourite cock" Paris said grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Hey what about me" that was Chris.

"Oh you're my favourite kisser" she said then pulled him into a big make out session. After they pulled away he had the most goofiest smile on his face. "Is that better"

"Hell yeah but why did you stop" Chris said with a pout. So Paris gave him another peck on his lips.

"Hey," Sasha said to get her attention "Charlotte said there's a new teacher and he's hot" while wriggling her eyebrows.

"Sasha he's our teacher, come on he'll probably turn out to be a old, cranky and stuffy face teacher" Paris says crossing her arms.

"No," Charlotte said shaking her head "I saw him and he's hot, very hot"

"Yeah but he's still a teacher Charlotte" Cameron said angrily.

"So," Sasha said shrugging "we can still look" all the girls giggle at the boys screwed up faces.

The bell rang after that and they all headed towards their home room. The teacher started to hand out the schedules and then the teacher started talking about the school rules especially for the new kids. Paris looked around and noticed three new students, the first one was pretty hot but she could tell he knew it and that he was a bad boy. The other one was pretty hot too and then there was a new girl but Paris already knew she will be just like the stuck up girls that she's sitting with now. See there is still a group of girls that think Paris is a bitch and they're are sluts. What makes it worse is that Paris has to cheer with them.

The bell rang for first period and every one got up to head to first lesson. Paris has double maths first, then morning tea, then English and it looks like its a new teacher for English, then physical education, lunch, science, life education and then music. Music is fun and Paris can't wait for it. Paris found out she has physical education and English with all her close friends. But only has maths with Lisa and Shane. Life education with Chris, Phil and Sasha. Science with Charlotte only. And music with Shane, Cameron, Sasha and Chris. This year will be fun she is hoping.

Maths went fast, all they talked about was the course layout they will be doing this year. When the bell rang everyone ran out, they all can't wait to get something to eat and chat. During morning tea Paris and her friends talked about their holidays.

"Dad took us to Greece for our holidays it was amazing" Sasha said excitedly, you see Sasha's family are wealthy, her dad owns and is the CEO of one of the biggest company in Los Angeles.

"Well we went to New Zealand and went skiing" Chris piped in even more excited, his father owns a lot of gyms.

"We went to my grandmothers and it was so boring" Charlotte said sad and bored.

"Don't worry Charlotte I was at home all by myself it was awesome" here the sarcasm coming from Cameron "NOT" Cameron is hot but his mother is always away doing tours or writing a new album.

"Well try going to Louisiana for a holiday it was way more boring" Shane said with a bored tone, Shane's got money but his grandparents live in Louisiana.

Paris just listened to her friends ramble about their holidays. She wasn't going to tell them about her holiday until later, they knew she won't until they die down about theirs. Just then the bell rang and they all headed to English.

"Hey guys I need to go to the toilet I'll meet you there" Paris said while heading into the toilets.

While Paris was in the toilet the rest of the group went to English and found a desk. Charlotte and Sasha sat next to each other at the front. Shane and Chris sat in the second row and next to them was the new guy that Paris thought would be nice. Lisa sat next to Shane. Phil and Cameron were at the front and there was a seat in between Cameron and Sasha that was vacant. The teacher walked in and everyone went silent.

"Hello everyone my name is Mr. Evans" he said while looking around the class. He started to head towards the door to close it when Shane piped up.

"Um sir you don't want to close that" he said slowly.

"Why" sir said looking at Shane.

"Well Paris isn't here yet".

"Paris Hudson" Mr. Evans said with one eyebrow raised. He has heard of her from the principal and from other models that he use to work with. He knew she was in this class but he thought she was already in the classroom. He was told she was beautiful and can get out of getting a detention. Rick started to close the door but next thing there was a bang on the door and it wasn't a bang from a fist it was louder than that. When he opened the door there was someone laying on the floor.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

Sorry have to stop it there it was getting too long.