Chapter 33

*There is explicit context in this chapter*

______________________________

Morning came and Paris woke up to a empty bed. When she looked around she noticed that she was in her room. It can't have been a dream could it. She got up but felt pain in between her thighs, then she stretched but all her muscles were hurting. She went for a big warm bath, she heard someone come into her room but zoned out.

"Mhm, love to join you" she jumped from the husky voice that always makes her shiver.

"What are you doing in here?" She asked him with a small smile, he was leaning up against the door frame of her bathroom.

"Checking how you were" he answered eyeing her then his eyes travelled down and stopped at her breast with a smirk. She looked down and noticed the bubbles were all gone now making her private parts showing. She covered her crotch and breasts as best she could.

"Pervert" she said shocked at him.

"Last night you didn't care" he said smirking.

"Well" she blushed then continued "it was the heat of the moment"

"Really" he pushed of the door jam and walked to her while looking into her beautiful eyes. He sat on the edge of the bathtub and pulled her arm away from her breasts. "I like your body" he said huskily to her then kissed her on the lips. His right hand started to play with her nipple, her back arched at his touch, she moaned into his mouth, he pulled away and then left laughing.

"Bastard" she yelled at him.

"Yeah I am" he yelled back "and only your bastard" he laughed then she heard the door shutting.

She shook her heard after he left and then got out. She was so happy, he loves her and he's hers. What about school, she was looking into mirror now with wide eyes. "Oh no" she said to herself. She quickly got dressed and ran downstairs the best she could, her muscles were still sore from last night. She went outside to find all her friends still here and also Kenny. Rick was talking to her father at the table while eating. She sat down next to Sasha, she looked at Paris and noticed a hickey on her neck.

"How did you get the hickey?" Sasha asked her quietly.

"What hickey?" Paris asked her surprised. Sasha poked the spot where the hickey was. Paris placed her hand there "is it really noticeable?" she asked Sasha quietly. Paris didn't notice it in the mirror but she wasn't paying attention to her body.

"Not really" she answered.

"That's good" she said relieved. She looked at Rick and he was smirking at her. That bastard, he gave her a hickey last night.

"Did Rick do that?" Sasha whispered to her.

"What do you think?" She answered back then looked at her.

"Well he's giving you his signature smirk so yeah he must've" she said then laughed. "How was it last night?"

"It was amazing" Paris said to her smiling, she only told Sasha what she was going to do last night beforehand.

"I told you" Sasha whispered back.

"Yeah I know"

"Was he big"

"Sasha" Paris whispered and then shook her head "yes, but don't say anything"

"I won't, was it bigger than Shane's"

Paris bit her bottom lip and blushed. "Yes"

"Wow"

"I know right" she blushed even more now.