Chapter 18

Paris was wearing white tight jeans, a sweater that went past her bottom and a beanie that had a flower on the side. Her hair was braided to one side and was resting over one shoulder. She had ugg boots on that her father bought for her in Australia. You probably already guessed that it's a cold day today.

She headed to school and remembered what Mr Evans said about that Belinda chick. If he's right about her then she might be in danger. She pulled up to the schools parking lot and hopped out. Her friends were sitting in their usual spot and all were wearing warm clothes. When she got close to them Chris grabbed her and kissed her on the mouth.

"Thanks for the fun time over the weekend" he said smiling. She knew what it was all about, Chris and her spent the whole night together laughing and talking, she also gave him a head job for some fun. Shane was sick over the weekend with the flu so he stayed away. The bell rang then and they all headed inside. The morning went fast and then it was time for English. Paris was late this time because she forgot her book which was in her locker.

"You're late" Mr Evans was standing just outside the door arms crossed and looking upset with her "detention"

"What?" she yelled at him "but I left my book in my locker so I had to go get it".

"Well you should've came to class and then asked me if you could get it"

"And would you let me" she said crossing her arms.

"I might have" he said smirking "now come inside"

"Fine" she said stomping into the classroom.

"I'll give you another detention if you keep stomping" he said behind her. That bastard, Paris thought as she sat at her desk in the back. Shane turned to her and mouthed 'are you ok?' and she mouthed back 'what do you think'

The class went slow and Paris was getting frustrated, she can't believe he's given her a detention and he thinks it's funny. Her head was down not paying attention.

There was a big bang on her desk. "Ahh," she screamed then fell to the ground. "What the hell?"

"You weren't paying attention" Mr Evans said looking down at her.

"Yes I was" she said getting up off the ground.

"Well I've been saying your name for about 5 minutes" he said to her looking down towards her upturned face, he so much wants to kiss her right now but he couldn't.

"Well I didn't want to answer" she said and crossed her arms and looked at him with a glare.

"Well you've got another detention then" he smirked at her shocked face.

"But, but that's not fair" she said angrily at him and flaring her hands to her side.

"Yes it is" he said leaning closer to her face, he heard her take a deep breath in and then holding it. "Now sit down and listen"

"Whatever" she said to his back.

He turned around fast and stalked back to her. He bent down so his face was close to hers again and smirked "you really want detentions with me".

"No" she defended herself but it came out breathlessly and she blushed.

He doesn't know why but the blush on her cheek made her so cute. He mentally slapped himself and turned to finish the class. The bell rang and he reminded Paris about her detentions.

"Whatever" she said over her shoulder.

"Not whatever you better be here" Rick said while following her down the hall, she turned around stomped back to him.

"I'll see you in gym, Rick" she smirked and walked away.

Rick shook his head and headed to the gym. Today he's making them jog around the oval. He saw Paris walking around with a sweater on and long pants. "Paris Hudson start jogging". She just flipped him off, he couldn't believe his eyes and he didn't know what to do until he started heading towards her. Paris saw him coming and stopped then folded her arms.

"Hello sir" she said pouting her lips and in a sultry voice that turned him on. He stopped just in front of her and stared at her until he could get himself under control.

"What the hell was that?" He was angry, not because of Paris's attitude but how she can turn him on with anything she does.

"I don't know what you're talking about" she shrugged to him.

"The flipping me off" Rick furiously said. Man he was hot when he was angry, especially when his muscles bunch up around his jaw.

"I didn't flip you off" she said tilting her head slightly and looking through her long black gorgeous lashes, stop Rick you're getting off truck now.

"If you do that again I'll give you detentions for the rest of the school year" he threatened.

"I'd love that" she smiled sweetly to him.

He was taken aback from what she said, he blinked twice and then went back to where he was before. He heard her giggle behind him and he just kept walking.

>>>>>><<<<<<