Chapter 32

*There is explicit context in this chapter*

______________________________

It was finally Friday and Paris couldn't wait for the weekend. But she still has to go through a torturous night with Rick. After he came back on Tuesday when him and Kenny had the fight he headed straight to her and asked her to stay back after school in her ear quietly. After school that day she headed to his classroom to find him alone.

"Hi what did you want?" She asked him when she entered his room, she stood just inside the room, not wanting to be near him.

"I will be coming to your house on Friday" he said to her and then looked away "is that alright with you?" He then asked her still looking to the papers on his desk.

"It's" she started then paused to keep her emotions under control or she'll kiss him again "it's fine" after that she left quickly to cheer squad.

Now it's Friday afternoon and nearly time for their friends to turn up. The door bell rang then and her father answered, it was Sasha and Chris. Paris breathed out a breath that she was holding in then started to talk with her friends outside. Her father was doing a Aussie style bbq tonight. He was doing mince putty's, steak, bread rolls, potato bake which is potato scallop, salad and her mom cooked a lemon meringue pie.

Everyone else started to turn up and the party started. Rick stayed away from her, just talking to her father and Kenny all through dinner. She was upset that he didn't even look at her at all, the dinner was finally over and then dessert was too. They started to set up the karaoke and Paris got up to sing. She started to sing and that's when Rick started to look at her. She started to get self conscious from him watching her.

Rick was trying to not look at her all night but when she started to sing he couldn't help it she has the most beautiful voice he's ever heard. He was watching her sing and then looked at what she was wearing. She had a tight white dress that came to her knees, around the neck it was cut out into triangles. She had high heel black peep toe shoes and her hair was out straight. He wanted her so bad right now but he couldn't do anything about it. She finished singing and Cameron got up.

"Rick can sing too" Kenny yelled out to them. Rick hit Kenny on the arm and Kenny hit him back.

"I can't sing" Rick said through his teeth to Kenny. Cameron finished and Kenny dragged Rick up to the karaoke machine they selected a song and started to sing. Paris was amazed at his singing voice he surprises her every time. After he sang they started to play Aussie footy meaning rugby league. Damian explained how to play to them all before playing.

Brayden was sent to bed just before Rick sang, so Darla started to drink wine. Damian, Rick, Chris, Shane, Kenny and Phil were on one team. The other team was Darla, Paris, Lisa, Cameron, Charlotte and Sasha. Basically boys vs girls but Cameron had to be on the girls team to make it even.

The game was fun, Damian kept on tackling Darla no matter if she didn't have the ball. Phil just tackled Lisa but wouldn't let her up he straddled her then started to kiss her. "Phil, come on let her up" Charlotte said laughing.

"Why?" He said cheekily. Lisa pushed him off when he was distracted and got up to play the ball. They finally told their friends that they were dating now, which got a big hug from them all.

Paris got the ball and ran for it, she thought she was in the clear but then was thrown over someone's shoulder like she weighed nothing. She smelt their cologne and she knew who it was, she groaned from the way he had his hand on her thighs. She was still wearing a dress, which was short but no shoes. He moved her so she was in front off him and facing him but he still held her in front of him but off the ground, she had the ball in her hand so she poked her tongue at him then threw the ball at his head, he ducked just in time then placed her on the ground and started to tickle her. She was squealing and squirming around.