Chapter 20

Beep beep beep

Paris groaned from the noise, she then turned it off and she fell back to sleep. Then she was shaken awake by someone.

"Paris you're going to be late" she opened her eyes to see a blurry figure leaning over her. Then a sharp pain hit her head, she groaned from the pain and rolled over. "You're ok?" Her father rolled her over and examined her.

"Stop that my head hurts" she swatted her fathers hands away because they were making her head pound more.

"I think you've got a migraine" Damian left her and then came back with some pain killers she took them and he left to take Brayden to school. When he got back he went to check on her, she was curled up in the middle of her bed. He went downstairs and grabbed a cold pack for her forehead. He placed it on her forehead and headed back downstairs to call her school. After calling the school he called Darla.

"Hey honey Paris didn't go to school today" he told Darla over the phone.

"What's wrong?" She asked worried.

"Migraine again" he said to her. Paris gets them once in a while.

"Ok," Darla said worried "I'll come home for lunch and check on her"

"You don't have to I'm here I can look after her" he said smiling.

"I know but I'm her mother and I get worried" she said to him.

"Fine I'll see you soon" still smiling, she loves her so much but Paris doesn't see that.

"Ok, bye"

"Love you" Damien said to her.

"Love you too" she said back.

Darla got home from work for lunch and Damien had a salad sandwich made for her. She went straight up to Paris's room and placed her hand on her forehead.

"Mom" Paris said without opening her eyes.

"Yes darling" she said to her quietly.

"My head hurts"

"Yeah I know" Darla said to her and then Damien came in with some more pain killers. "Just sleep sweetie, ok"

"Ok" Paris rolled over and went to sleep after taking the pills.

The next day Paris felt great, after she got ready for school she headed to her car. Her parents were gone and so she left to school. When she got there the whole school was huddled around and yelling. She headed to the group and was shocked what she saw. In the middle of the circle there was the new boy Blaze the bad boy now at her school and Shane. Shane had a black eye and was angry. Blaze on the other hand looked worst for wear. Chris, Cameron and Phil were behind Shane with crossed arms and evil smirks . The girls had wide eyes but what made Paris place her hand over her mouth was the red mark over Sasha's cheek that Sasha was trying to hide.

"What the hell is going on here?" roared through the school yard, everyone turned to see Mr. Evans glaring at everyone and breathing heavy. God he looked hot she thought.

"He started bashing me" Blaze said pointing to Shane.

"Don't you fucking dare lie you little bastard" Shane spat at him, Shane pointing angrily at him and then a quick kick to his leg. Blaze fell to the ground with a grunt. He looks tough and bigger than Shane but doesn't matter how you look, it is how you can fight and Shane can fight.

"Shane" Mr Evans yelled at him. "Now I want the truth now"

"He hit me" Sasha said through a sob while holding her cheek, Paris was now beside her and the other girls were too.