Chapter 11

Paris woke up in her bed and looked around. She noticed that she was alone and she realised how sad it was. She kicked her sheets off and headed for a shower after her shower she looked at her phone. There was a note next to it, it read:

Paris
Chris will be over in the morning to pick you up for school. I hope you slept well and I hope you come to school. You've got cheer squad practice this afternoon.
Rick

She smiled and then picked her phone up. Her phone had messages from her friends. So she read them before she left for school.

8pm
Chris
I hope ur ok thinking of u <3 gorgeous

8.01pm
Shane
Hey baby doll I hope u feeling ok now <3 😘

8.09pm
Sasha
Oh my bitch u better come 2 school 2morrow young lady I need my bitch love u <3 😻

She laughed after Sasha's because she's her bitch.

8.11pm
Lisa
Hey sexy thinking about u & I hope ur better love u 😘

8.12pm
Charlotte
I hope ur alright Cameron & I r thinking about u love u beautiful 😍

8.15pm
Phil
Missing u I hope u get better & I'm here for u if need someone 2 talk too love u 😘

8.30pm
Trevor
Hey missing u thinking of u and here 2 talk love u baby cakes 😍

7am
Chris
Picking u up 4 school baby 😘

She smiled at all her messages, she loved them all so much and she can't wait to see them. She headed outside to see a black hummer parked in her driveway.

"Hey baby" Chris said as soon as he stepped out of his big black hummer, man she loves that car. She came to him and he grabbed her into a big hug and spun her around.

Today she was wearing tight skinny black jeans, a black tight singlet that went passed her bum and black high heels. Her hair was left out in curls and she had black large hooped earrings on. Lip gloss that was clear and black and white bangles on. She looked great today and felt great.

"Stop it, put me down now" she said laughing.

"You look great" he said looking her up and down "now about yesterday"

"Don't, I'm not interested" she said stoping him from saying anything else "I'm too happy, so leave it at that"

They got into his car and headed to the school he parked near hers and then exited the car. The bell just rang then, so they headed to their first period. Everyone didn't ask about yesterday and she was thankful for it. Morning tea went by and it was soon for English. She felt so nervous, she still remembers Rick staying with her last night and kept her company.

"Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a nice sleep" he greeted them when they walked in. His eyes lingered on Paris longer than the others and she blushed from the intensity he held in them. "Now today we'll be starting on your assignments".

He started to hand out the booklets and then began explaining everything. He left the students to look over the books titles and then they can decide which book they wanted to read. There was three to pick from, first one was To Kill A Mocking Bird, second one Jane Eyre and the third one was Pride and Prejudice. Paris has read all of them so she knows them all.

Every student has a iPad so they can download the book they wanted to read. "So go on your iPads and download the book you want to read and start reading"

Everyone started going through the English application to find the books and download which one they wanted to read. Paris chose Jane Eyre, because that one was really interesting to read.

The bell rang and they headed to gym. Today Mr Evans made them play baseball. Paris, Lisa, Chris and Phil were on one team and they were fielding. It was Shane's turn to bat and he can bat. Chris threw the pitch and it nearly hit Shane but lucky Shane fell to the ground to avoid it. He got up with a cheeky smile, brushed off the dirt and got ready for the pitch.

"This time Chris, don't try and take his head off" Mr Evans said shaking his head.

"Yes sir" Chris saluted him smirking, Shane and Chris are best friends but love to irritate each other.

He threw the ball and Shane hit it straight at Chris. Chris dropped to the ground and looked towards Shane pissed. Shane started to run to first base laughing at Chris. Paris grabbed the ball and threw it but it ended up heading towards Mr Evans but he caught it without a mitten, that was amazing she thought.

"I'm so sorry sir" she said with wide eyes and slapping her hand over her mouth in shock. Paris is horrible at throwing balls most times she just gives it to one of boys to throw or with basketball they make her stand near the hoop because she's a good shooter.

"It's all right" he said throwing it to Chris.

The lesson went quick and soon it was time for lunch. They all headed to lunch and started to talk about the weekend.

"So Paris's birthday this weekend" Lisa said excited.

"But where to have it?" Sasha asked thoughtfully.

"At my house" Paris suggested to them.

"Are you sure, what about your mom" Shane asked her.

"She's away for the weekend" she said bitterly.

"Ok," Chris said nodding and now they all knew why she was drunk yesterday "then birthday party at yours"

"Yay" Charlotte said excitedly.

They all started to spread the news around the school. Even the teachers found out and everyone at school was getting excited.

"We'll come over and start setting up around 3 on Saturday" Phil said excited.

"Sounds good to me" Paris said excitedly.

It was the end of school now and Paris has cheer practice. Tomorrow night there's a big football game against another school in town and that schools cheerleaders are their biggest rivals. Practice went for about 2 hours and Mr Evans watched it all. After their practice was finished they headed home after changing out of her gym clothes. When she got home she had a shower and started to make herself some dinner. She finally got to bed and fell into a deep sleep.

>>>>>><<<<<<