Chapter 27

School was back in and Paris wasn't looking forward to it, she didn't want to see Rick. After that New Year's Eve night she wanted nothing to do with him. But that's not going to happen, she still has to do the ad with him. She entered the school with a heavy head, she was wearing black tights, a baggy woollen grey off one shoulder sweater and a grey woollen Gatsby style beanie. Her hair was out unbrushed and looked wild. She had big black hooped earrings and black high top woollen ugg boots that were dressy. She entered the school and headed to maths. Then it was finally morning tea and her friends and her just talked about their holidays. The bell rang just when Shane lost a bet with Chris and had to strip naked, good timing but at lunch he'll have to do it. The bet was about a football game they bet on and Shane's team lost.

Rick was in his classroom during morning tea eating his food, he was still angry at himself for sleeping with that Greta women. After they had sex he left straight away, she asked him to stay but he said he doesn't stay all night with his little fucks. He knows he was an asshole but he didn't want her to think they were together. He headed home for a big sleep. In the morning he just laid around in bed and watched TV. Even when Kenny rang he didn't even pick it up or answer the door. The bell rang just when he finished his sandwich, he cleaned up his mess and then got the assignments out.

His class came in just then and he was so surprised to see Paris early again. Chris had his arm over her shoulders and whispering in her ear she giggled at what he said. Rick was angry at what he saw and wanted to tare Chris away from her.

"You know we could tease Mr Evans today" Chris said to her, his arm was over her shoulders and whispered in her ear when they walked into the classroom. She laughed at this and nodded to him.

"Good morning students" Mr Evans said to them when they were all seated. He looked around the classroom and his eyes landed on Paris. She was sitting in Shane's seat and he was in hers. Chris had his arm on the back of her seat and was whispering into her ear. "Chris can you please stop whispering to Paris or I'll give you detention" he said to Chris not impressed. Chris smirked and nodded to him. "We are starting a new assignment today"

"No way" Shane whined from the back.

"Yes way" Rick said mimicking Shane's whine, the whole class laughed and Shane just huffed and crossed his arms. "The assignment is on someone who had done something in the world or a country that changed it in someway" he started to hand out the assignment booklet. "This will be presented as an oral presentation, you can use power point, posters or a video to present this" he looked around the class and noticed Chris whispering something into Paris's ear. "Chris"

"Yes sir" Chris answered.

"Why don't you tell the class what you said to Paris?" He asked Chris smirking.

"Ok" Chris stood up and started "I just said to her that, she's pretty good at 'oral' presentations" he put air quotes around the word 'oral' to emphasise it to mean something else, the whole class wolf whistled and then laughed. Rick's smirk dropped and it replaced with anger.

"Hell yeah" Shane yelled out across the room, Paris buried her head into her hands, just wanting the ground to open up and eat her up.

"Chris you better sit down and no more whispering to Paris" he gritted out.

"Well you wanted to know" Chris said shrugging.

"Just sit down" Rick angrily pointed to him.

Chris sat down pleased with Rick's reaction, but Paris wasn't pleased she was getting all hot and bothered from Rick's anger. She was embarrassed but that reaction from him was such a turn on but she shouldn't think like that he hurt her and he is also her teacher.