Chapter 4

Recap

"Paris Hudson" Mr. Evans said with one eyebrow raised. He has heard of her from the principal. He knew she was in this class but he thought she was already in the classroom. He was told she was beautiful and can get out of getting a detention. Rick started to close the door but next thing there was a bang on the door and it wasn't a bang from a fist it was louder than that. When he opened the door there was someone laying on the floor.

>>>><<<<

That someone was now picking her stuff up. Rick was watching as this girl in long baggy overalls with a crop top underneath started to pick her stuff up.

"Who was the idiot that closed that damn door" she said frustrated.

"That was your teacher closing the door and I don't think you should be calling your teacher an idiot" Rick said annoyed.

When she turned around Rick drew a breath in. Now this girl was gorgeous even in those clothes she was beautiful he thought. When Paris saw her new teacher she was shocked to see him being so god damn hot. He was around the height of her dad with dark brown short, spiky at the front hair, tan skin and was built very nicely. She knew she was staring but she didn't care. He was wearing black slacks, blue button up long sleeve shirt and a black tie and black dress shoes. Like she thought before he was built nicely and his clothes fit him perfectly.

"Mmm" she hummed while looking him up and down "I think English is my new favourite lesson" she said while walking towards the doorway.

"You're late" Mr. Evans said to her, trying to ignore her statement and giving her a glare. But he couldn't stop thinking how he wanted to kiss her and make her scream his name. He chastised himself internally and focused on what she was saying.

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are" next thing the tardy bell rang but before it finished ringing she hopped in the room.

"No I'm not" she said with a bit of a smirk and her hands were sprayed to the side.

"Just find a seat and sit down and no more interruptions" he said through gritted teeth.

And she just saluted with a smirk. "Yes sir".

"Now I thought because I'm a new teacher we might go around the classroom and get to know each other" he said looking around the class. He noticed all the students were smiling and couldn't wait to ask him questions. "Now we'll start with Christine Addams"

"Yes sir" a girl in the back said with her hand up.

"Stand and say something about yourself then you can ask me a question" he said smiling at her.

"Well I'm 17 years old I have two older brothers I love music, um" she stopped and started to think "and I hate sport"

"Ok, now you can ask me something"

"Um are you single?" she said blushing.

"Yes, I am" all the girls started to whisper after his answer.

"Next, Phillip Barrington"

"Yes" Phil stood while answering "I'm turning 18 in December I love sport and my cousin is Sasha" he said. "What sport do you like the best?"

"Football is my favourite"

"Now Sasha Barrington"

"Hi" she said with a flirtatious wave, she then stood up "I'm 17 turning 18 in March I love to party and love to shop" she said while all the boys wolf whistled and cheered. You see Sasha is a whore but she's not a bitch she just loves boys and she loves playing with them. "How old are you?"

"26" he said smiling.

This went on for awhile now until he got to Paris's name, he really didn't want to say her name because he's heard so many things about her and she's God damn sexy as hell.

"Paris Hudson" he said nervously.

"Sir you sound nervous" she said with a smirk and then stood.

"No I don't" he said confidently.

"Well I turn 18 in two weeks, I love to surf, shop and of course party" more wolf whistles and hell yeah around the class "and I'm called the Virgin slut"

Mr. Evans coughed on his water that he was taking a sip from, after he stopped coughing he talked "What?"

"I'm the Virgin slut" Paris said with shrug.

"She gives head but still a virgin sir" Shane said to make it clearer.

"Oh" was all Rick said, but he was still shocked.

"Now a question for you" Paris said tapping her chin with a evil grin. Mr. Evans was starting to get paranoid and thinking that she was going to say something so incredulous. "Are you gay?"

"What? no why do you think that" he said with a disgust and annoyed face. He's not against gays but he doesn't like being asked if he was gay.

"Well you said you were single so I just thought" She said with a shrug.

"Well I'm not gay and if a guy says he's single it doesn't mean he's gay" he said defending himself.

"I'm sorry, my bad" she said shrugging again not in the least embarrassed from asking that question.

Mr. Evans kept on with the questioning and finding out more about his students. He thought to himself that this school year is going to be hard for him especially with Paris in his class. He also was wondering how he is going to live on the money he's getting and pay for his other bills. He might have to see the principal and start up modelling again on the side. He modelled during college so he could pay for his degree, he liked doing modelling he never done naked ones but he has done some with just jocks on.

The bell rang breaking him out of his thought and he was surprised that he remembered to answer his students when they asked him questions. The students all got up and headed to their next lessons.

It was the end off the day and Paris couldn't wait to leave, she said goodbye to her friends and headed to her car. Her phone beeped in her pocket just as she sat.

Shane
My house in 10

Paris
Sure can't wait

Shane
Awesome

She got into her car and headed to Shane's house. She pulled into his driveway and got out, then Shane pulled in beside her. They walked to his front door and went in.

2 hours later Paris left the house and headed home and left a very satisfied Shane.

>>>>>><<<<<