Chapter 30

*There is explicit context in this chapter*

______________________________

The next day at school Paris wasn't in a good mood, she was still angry at Rick, how could he sleep with his cheating ex, the woman was a bitch. Then he had the gall to turn her on and to say those things to her. Then she finds out he was with his ex the night before. How could he, does he just like playing with girls hearts and squash them or is it Ashlee's sick joke. She brushed those thoughts away or she would probably will yell at him in front of the school.

She dressed today in a red, black checkered short pleated skirt, a tight buttoned vest that stopped just below her breasts and it was the same colour as the skirt. She had black high heal ankle boots and a leather jacket on. Her hair was out straight and she had gold hooped earrings on. Her fingernails were a deep red and she had black eyeliner and deep red lipstick on.

She was at school and was just day dreaming through her first few classes. English was up now and she headed to the library. She saw Miss Davidson there but not Rick where was he.

"Good morning class" Miss Davidson said to them "Mr Evans is sick today so he said all you have to do is your assignment"

"What's wrong with him?" Cher asked the question Paris wanted to know.

"He was in an accident" she said with a sad smile. Paris's eyes went wide and then looked at Sasha who was already looking at her.

"Is he alright?" Chris asked for Paris because he knew she was worried even if she hated him at the moment.

"Yeah just whiplash his mate Kenny was driving and some idiot went through a red light and hit the back of Kenny's car and spun it" she said to him.

"Is Kenny alright?" Sasha asked even more worried now.

"Yeah he also got whiplash, Mr Dixon told Mr Evans to have the day off" she told the class "so you're stuck with me alone"

"That's alright miss you're better to look at" Shane said with a wink at her. She blushed and gave him a slight smile.

"Thanks, go and do your work now" she said nervously. Shane was hot but he's too young for her.

"You know Miss, Shane's got a big cock" Paris quietly said to her.

"Paris I don't think that's appropriate to say to your teacher" Kelly said to Paris shocked, but now she wants to see Shane naked.

"Lucky you're not my teacher" Paris left after that. The class went slow and soon it was gym. In gym Miss Davidson got them to play volleyball. The day was finally over and Paris went to her photoshoot.

She headed to the beach for a swimsuit photoshoot. When she got there she saw a lot of models. The one that stood out to her was Ashlee, she was flirting with one of the models. She was given a deep red bikini, the swimsuit was a bit tight and revealing. She left the changing tent and headed straight to the lady that was running the shoot.

"I'm not wearing this" she said to her.

"What's wrong with it?" The woman said looking at her.

"It's too revealing" she threw hands up in the air.

"I thought you like showing a bit of skin Paris" Paris turned towards Ashlee who just had to stick her beak in.

"Just shut up Ashlee you little whore" Paris yelled at her then left not caring about the swimsuit.

Ashlee wasn't happy about Paris being here especially with the swimsuit she was wearing it made her look sexy and the model that she was talking too was staring at Paris the whole time she was talking to him.