Chapter 19

It was end of the day and Paris was suppose to have detention with Mr Evans but she never turned up. Rick sat there waiting for her but she was a no show. He packed up and left. About 12 minutes later he was pressing a button on the gate. "Yes"

"Hi" Rick said to the speaker "my name is Rick Evans and I'm here to talk to you about your daughter Paris"

"Ok" there was a ding and then the gate slowly opened.

He drove to the front door and rang the bell on the front door. The door opened and standing there was a big man around his height and with blonde hair. He could tell he was Paris's father but man you don't want to piss him off. "Hi" he said to Rick then stepped aside for Rick to come in. Rick walked in and then followed the man into an office.

"So I want to talk to you about Paris" Rick started so that this man could stop staring at him, it was unnerving.

"Yes you said that" the man said to him calmly "look I don't know how you know her but you better tell me"

"Well I'm her teacher" Rick said to him "and she had detention today but never showed up"

"Well she's not home" her dad said.

"Where is she?" He was concerned now.

"A study date with Chris I think"

"Oh ok" Rick knew what she was really doing.

"Well when she gets home she'll be grounded until she does all her detentions and I hope you give her more for missing this one" Damien said furiously. He was scary and when he talks it is so eerie.

"Ok thanks" Rick nodded to her father and then left.

"Rick" Darla came through a door just near the front door.

"Hey Mrs Hudson" he said to her with a smile. He knew her husband was behind him.

"What did I tell you about calling me that" she said wagging her finger in front of him.

"Sorry"

"How do you know him?" Rick cringed at the tone in Damien's voice.

"He modelled with Paris" Darla announced to Damien and then put a serious face on "why are you being jealous again?"

"Because I don't know what you've been doing while I was away"

"Like rise" she snapped at him and then stomped upstairs but then yelled over the rail "and I hope you like sleeping by yourself tonight".

"Um, bye" Rick said with a wave then ran out to his car. He sped out of there and went home.

Paris finally came home and waiting in her room was her father with crossed arms and a serious face. "What happened?"

"You not going to your detention" her father said to her.

"It was ridiculous what I got the detention for" she yelled at him now angry at Rick for coming to her father.

"I don't care if it was ridiculous" Damien came up to her and stood over her "when a teacher tells you that you have detention you go" he left then and headed downstairs.

Paris just collapsed on her bed face first and bashed her fists on her bed furiously. "That bastard is going to get it tomorrow"

The next day Paris placed a low cut black shirt on with a push up bra underneath and black jeans. She left her hair out and placed light makeup on and high heeled leather boots. She finished it off with a black leather jacket. She headed to school and parked. The bell rang when she got out of the car and headed to her class.

After morning tea she went to English, as she walked in she pulled her jacket off so that Mr Evans could see her cleavage. She walked slowly to her desk while looking towards Mr Evans and what she saw was not what she wanted to see. There he was just staring at her with lust and wanting in his eyes. She couldn't take it anymore she turned and ran out off the classroom.

"Man, I'm an idiot" she said to herself. This really backed fired on her and she wasn't sure what to do now. There was a knock on the door and it bought her out of her thoughts.

"Paris are you in there?" It was Rick, should she answer him or just stay quiet.

"Yes" she whispered back.

He came in and he found her leaning her back against the wall. He came up to her and lifted her head so she was looking at him. They stayed staring at each other and then he crashed his lips onto hers. They made out for about 2 minutes before he pulled away and took a breath in. "I'm sorry" he turned and left. She stayed there staring at the door with so many thoughts going through her head. She headed to English and walked to her desk. Everyone was looking at her and she could tell they were wondering what happened to her.

It was end of school and Paris headed to her detention. When she walked in, there was other students there too. "You showed up" Mr Evans said to her.

"Well you told my dad" she said shrugging and looking away from him.

"Well sit down and no talking"

Detention went fast but Paris fell asleep half way through it so she didn't here Rick letting everyone go. Rick tapped her shoulder but she only moaned his name and it made him so hot.

"Paris" he growled out while shaking her gently.

"Go away I'm having a nice dream" she mumbled. That turned him on even more, He tried to stop thinking that way especially after that forbidden kiss.

"Paris it's time to go home" he shook her harder this time. She jumped and all her stuff fell to the ground.

"What happened?"

"You're alright?" He asked her trying to hold back the laugh.

"Yeah sorry I'm just tired" she said while picking her stuff up.

"Well go home and have a goodnight sleep"

She started to leave but turned towards him and she noticed he was packing his stuff up. "Rick why did you kiss me for" she asked the question that's been annoying her all day.

"I don't know" he said with his back towards her.

"Look at me" she yelled at him, he turned around to face her. "Why?"

He shrugged before saying "I just did" he walked passed her and left the school.

What the hell, that wasn't the answer she wanted to here. But what answer did she want from him, would she have liked the answer or would it disappointed her. God he's so frustrating. She headed out to her car and headed home for a long shower.

>>>>><<<<<

Sorry about this chapter hopefully it wasn't to boring.