Chapter 6

*There is explicit context in this chapter*

______________________________

The week went fast and soon it was the weekend. The kids at school organised a party for welcome back to school. Paris couldn't wait, she needed to party and get drunk.

She was in her room packing her bag for a sleepover at Sasha's, from Sasha's they're heading to the party. She placed a tight, short black strapless dress and high heels and something to sleep in and clothes for tomorrow. She drove to Sasha's after saying goodbye to her brother and mom.

"Hey bitch" Paris said as soon as Sasha opened the door.

"Hey my girl" Sasha replied hugging her. Next thing Lisa and Charlotte crashed tackled them.

"Ok guys lets get ready for the party" Paris said after they pulled away.

"Hell yeah" they shouted and they headed upstairs to get ready.

An hour and half later they were at the party and it was going off the roof. Paris looked hot in her short, tight black dress and heels with her hair straight. Sasha was wearing tight shiny black leggings and a tight red singlet shirt with bling bling on it with black high heel shoes, she looked hot with her hair curled. Lisa was wearing a short dress that was black underneath and red lace over top with red stilettos and her hair was in a high neat bun. Charlotte had a blue top on with 'my bitch' on it that was shiny and black tight jeans and yellow high heal stilettos with her hair left out straight.

They walked into the house and everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at them. They knew they were hot, so they ignored them and headed to where the drinks were. The boys came up to chat with them. Sasha ran off upstairs with Shane to do, you know what. Chris grabbed Paris and they headed towards the dance floor.

"You look gorgeous tonight" he said in her ear from behind.

"Thanks" she said while turning her head towards him, he kissed her on her lips and she turned around in his arms. They started grinding on each other while still making out, before he lifted her and headed towards the stairs.

"I've been waiting for this all week baby" he said to her when they got to an empty room. He placed her down on her feet and pulled his clothes off.

"I couldn't wait either I've missed you" she said seductively to him. She watched him get rid of his clothes then laying down on the bed. She crawled between his legs and then started to lick his cock he moaned and it made her grin with satisfaction. "Do you like that?" She said while taking the tip into her mouth.

"Oh baby don't tease me" he said after he moaned with satisfaction.

"Why not?" She said smiling.

"It's not ni...." Chris moaned the last bit when she took his whole cock into her mouth.

She sucked him off until he came in her mouth. Then the door opened and in came Sasha and Shane.

"Mmm, we're in time" Sasha said looking at Chris. She came towards Paris and then started to make out with her. Sasha stripped off her clothes and Paris dropped to her knees and started to suck Sasha off. The boys watched them while getting hard again. They stopped what they were doing and Sasha jumped on top of Chris's cock and road him. While Paris sucked Shane off.

After they finished with their activity they headed downstairs and to a halt. They couldn't believe what they saw, there was Lisa and Phil making out on the dance floor and grinding on each other. But next to them was Charlotte and Cameron doing the same thing to each other. They were so shocked because Phil and Lisa can't stand each other, they argue all the time and no one thought this was going to happen between them. Now Charlotte is so quiet and never does this and especially to Cameron. Wow they were so shocked but happy that they are finally together.